• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

Denied A new earth bending move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but it doesn't matter, they can suggest moves for whatever element they want, if you want to favor air then go ahead, but that doesn't mean everyone else has to.

Don't be greedy children.
 
True but it doesn't matter, they can suggest moves for whatever element they want, if you want to favor air then go ahead, but that doesn't mean everyone else has to.

Don't be greedy children.

I'm just saying. I can say what I want, you don't have to go on a rant about it.
 
I'm just saying. I can say what I want, you don't have to go on a rant about it.
calm.jpg
 
Sorry I corrected it. Maybe you should learn how to not care about grammar so much on the INTERNET. U can't h8 bruh

Maybe you should learn how to use spelling, grammar and punctuation, then I wouldn't have to reply. At least you could correct your mistakes after you make a post and not let someone else tell you about your mistake.
 
Maybe you should learn how to use spelling, grammar and punctuation, then I wouldn't have to reply. At least you could correct your mistakes after you make a post and not let someone else tell you about your mistake.
But that's why you're here; to correct my mistakes :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top