• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

A Life Lesson

Gamzee

God Tier Member
No where in that meme does it say they should have congratulated the teacher for that error.
No where did I say they did? The photo said the teacher should have been congratulated for doing the math right, which is my issue. You shouldn't expect people to congratulate you for doing anything simple or easy, because it is simple and easy. Don't expect to be congratulated if you don't put in the work. If you work hard and make a mistake, then that's fine. But no adult should complain if someone laughs that they did basic math wrong. The analogy just doesn't work well.

I don't think the picture had atrocious mistakes in mind, but as minor as something.... lemme think of an example. Basically, something that can be remediable (which doesn't hold true to that "Fireman killed innocent people and should take responsibility" hypothesis, because he cannot undo (restore/resurrect the homicided victims back to life) what horrocious he has done), but something you can work on improving (like a talent, a skill) to achieve your goals without being ashamed of imperfections that people make fun off.
That is true that if you work hard you shouldn't be made fun of, but you shouldn't be constantly congratulated for everything as well.

The photo said the teacher should have been congratulated for doing the math right, which is my issue. You shouldn't expect people to congratulate you for doing anything simple or easy, because it is simple and easy.
So would you expect and want a whole 10 solves video that solves a big ass mathematical equation for this very short life lesson to finally get address?