• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.9 Bending!?

runefist

Verified Member
Heya guys!

As soon as the build for 1.9 comes out for Bending I will publish my airscooter move, it is airscooter + airglide in one!
But wait... What? 1.9 airscooter supports ELYTRA?
Ye buddies! That is right! I used Elytra for our precious airbenders... Who has thought of that?! Pfuh, noone XD
2016-03-16_00.29.25.png
And yes, I did not give this guy/girl an elytra, the move gives it 2 the airbender + it takes it away!

Leave a like if you really want this on your server!

Kind regards,
Runefist

jedk1

Heya guys!

As soon as the build for 1.9 comes out for Bending I will publish my airscooter move, it is airscooter + airglide in one!
But wait... What? 1.9 airscooter supports ELYTRA?
Ye buddies! That is right! I used Elytra for our precious airbenders... Who has thought of that?! Pfuh, noone XD
View attachment 2294
And yes, I did not give this guy/girl an elytra, the move gives it 2 the airbender + it takes it away!

Leave a like if you really want this on your server!

Kind regards,
Runefist
Flight is more fun with the elytra.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Just give it to them when they start using it and remove when they stop? xD

@runefist , looks cool! Maybe add (as a config option) that the player has to hold a certain item for it to work!
But unless he found a way to activate the elytra animations (not that difficult I presume, I haven't looked into it to know though), just giving it to them would do nothing good.