• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.9.0 Core Suggestions

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
maybe make airbubble useful again by making it so you don't have to hold shift
also make either make airbender buffs stronger, or make acrobatstance weaker. because there is no way that a non bender could ever run as fast as an airbender, think about how aang ran using airbending and try to imagine sokka running that fast

and in the plugin a chiblocker can run faster in acrobat stance...

maybe make it so airburst has a sort of knockback on the user if they charge it with shift and click at a surface
something like this, look at how aang flies back

Its not really neccesary but its still something I want, anyways other than this you guys should add more functions to the basic 9 moves, that would be cool

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
  • Better if shifting was a boolean option in a config
  • If you're mentioning airbubble include waterbubble as well
  • Sokka isn't a chi blocker nor does he have the capacity of acting like one
  • Like the airburst thing - also, as an easter egg, it could cause the player to spin around once while being knockback, hinting the episode as shown in your gif.

NickC1211

Verified Member
One passive for fire might be lower the chance of them catching on fire from moves that would normally do so, or lower their fire tick damage if possible.

This part isn't really a passive but for all water moves I think it should have the drip effect, like when water is above a block and it drips underneath.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
This part isn't really a passive but for all water moves I think it should have the drip effect, like when water is above a block and it drips underneath.
Than would like the water is about to drip away, literally.
Shorter firetick.

Than would like the water is about to drip away, literally.
That would look like the water is about to drip away, literally* Sorry for not fixing the typo.

Logically seeing this way, having a surge with "dripping" effect for an hour while still somehow being sustain - that's a little bit silly that physics can't agree on this idea. Don't get me wrong - bent water needs some kind cosmetic aesthetics, but it dripping with those particles without actually dripping - nah! It isn't realistic.