• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.9.0 Core Suggestions

Loony

Verified Member
Maybe you guys could add a way where firebenders can stop flying in the air with firejet by clicking 2 times
Just like the part when the Jeong Jeong fly s in the air when fighting against the firenation in Ba Sing se
There are ways to stop flying with FireJet, clicking with FireJet is one of them.

Or lava disc will go thru planks, logs, leaves flowers and grass
LavaDisc is an addon.

Or when someone shoots 5 Earthblast blocks at you you will get blindness for 3 seconds so it looks like you get dizzy by the rocks against your head
I think this is TOO realistic and would generally be annoying.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
How about making it so earthbenders can activate redstone with tremorsense? It seems like a neat idea to me.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Or making it so you can have chi-blockers activate redstone with their "gloves"

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Sorry for the length of threads Im just having a lot of ideas XD. Oh you could also make it so you can wash armor/banners with waterbending possibly potionbending, Oh adding metalbendable minecarts like those in Omashu in ATLA, you could also do a thing where you make it so firebenders can light creepers on fire and make them explode like with a flint and steel, you could also make it so earthbenders take less damage from falling anvils you could also make it so airbenders have the ability to jump and walk on the clouds unless they have it disabled.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Or make it so airbenders have a higher chance of taming animals because of their affinity with bison.

Sshawarma

Verified Member
I like the idea of 1.9 being the "passive update", which is really needed to add immersive-ness (if there is any in MC) (with shaders :D).
  • Make particles when an airbender hits the ground higher than 3 blocks (would be cool)
  • Double jump (configurable height) for airbenders
  • ......i can't think of much more
I have mostly played with airbending, so idk much about other elements. However, i think airbending might just need aesthetic reworks and more moves, and i think the same goes for most other elements. Any added passives are great, but the plugin is at a point where all that I personally could possibly want is more...feel added. By this is mean that water, earth, fire and air bending feel separate and niche from each other. Kind of like how they have their own style and culture in the animated series. It would also be cool if we started to see more from the rpg and items plugins and maybe even more from the resourcepack.

Sshawarma

Verified Member
Basically, not much more is needed (i feel personally)from the pk core. I would like to see more from the other plugins.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It seems as if double jump should be an airbender ability rather than a chi blocker ability (yes im talking about the add-on)

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
OOH How about earthbenders being able to strip the earth off of ores.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I think this is TOO realistic and would generally be annoying.
And it also depends to what person you're trying. Some might have a strong mind/sanity, that are resistant in becoming overwhelmed these attacks and for some other it only takes 1 block to be hit to get dizzy. I'm of course basing this of reality facts, not in-game.
It seems as if double jump should be an airbender ability rather than a chi blocker ability (yes im talking about the add-on)
Not do-able from what I heard from thedevs. The Plugin can't track whenever someone double jums, thus it would impossible to make the plugin trigger any effect by those clicks.
Only should those ores that are counted as bendable blocks for their respective element (diamond shouln't be extracted if one can't bend diamond blocks). Also, I think it would fit to Extraction ability (it will have be then classified as not just a metalbending ability though).
Or making it so you can have chi-blockers activate redstone with their "gloves"
If your saying they use their bare hand by how you used quotation marks, than eff no!
Oh adding metalbendable minecarts like those in Omashu in ATLA
This should be suggestion for the items plugin.
you could also make it so earthbenders take less damage from falling anvils
If they don't take damage on iron rn (by default configuration), if not add it, and like what you said but only if the anvil is set as a metalbendable block in the list.

======**********==========

I left this forum for a few hours, then when I get back - chat spammed all over with this notification from this thread. Just... wow! GG evry1 and Good Job Loony (not sarcastically-bad way I mean).

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Already a thing metalbenders can do. Nice idea though.

I like the idea of 1.9 being the "passive update", which is really needed to add immersive-ness (if there is any in MC) (with shaders :D).
  • Make particles when an airbender hits the ground higher than 3 blocks (would be cool)
  • Double jump (configurable height) for airbenders
  • ......i can't think of much more
I have mostly played with airbending, so idk much about other elements. However, i think airbending might just need aesthetic reworks and more moves, and i think the same goes for most other elements. Any added passives are great, but the plugin is at a point where all that I personally could possibly want is more...feel added. By this is mean that water, earth, fire and air bending feel separate and niche from each other. Kind of like how they have their own style and culture in the animated series. It would also be cool if we started to see more from the rpg and items plugins and maybe even more from the resourcepack.
Omg this actually would look so cool :D If I were a CD that feature would be added ASAP. xD

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Was about to say that, you could place, but it came to my mind that you could get the loot and stone block itself from the ore without mining, which on normal bases it would require a mining tool for that. This give of a potential to get another block through the inventory only, which balances the ability itself.

Another came to my mind when sharing that idea - EarthCollect/BlockCollect. An ability that with left click you can take the block without having the
tool for it. Same but twice longer as Extraction. Disabled by default.

Last edited: