• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

1.8.0 BETA 3 2015-08-28

ProjectKorra

Administrator
ProjectKorra submitted a new resource:

1.8.0 Beta 3 - The third build for ProjectKorra (Core) v1.8.0

Hey everyone! New Beta build fresh out of the oven! This build mainly was aimed at fixing the previous versions performance issues. Server Owners, please give us feedback as to whether you notice a difference!
  • General Changes
    • Combo Manager performance improvement (Thanks to @Coolade)
    • Commands class rewrite.
    • Removed TagAPI config option.
  • Bug Fixes
    • Fixed Bending in spectator mode.
    • Fixed various moved causing paralysis....
Read more about this resource...

Coming back to this, I didn't really notice any improvements. My server lags immensely after 2-3 hours of uptime. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any more information, or would like to see some performance tests and more information on my server's operations. I'd really like to get this fixed and to help you guys out as efficiently as possible.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
It appears as though there are a few issues which weren't brought out in our testing, please refrain from using this build. A fixed version will be released shortly.

asim681

Bloodbending stoped working in this version. Because whenever I add the perm "bending,ability.bloodbending" to someone, it says that they own the perm, but they can't actually perform it.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Bloodbending stoped working in this version. Because whenever I add the perm "bending,ability.bloodbending" to someone, it says that they own the perm, but they can't actually perform it.
do they have bending.water.bloodbending too? And you typed "bending,ability.bloodbending" but it should be "bending.ability.bloodbending"