• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.6.0 BETA 18

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I told you guys there would be a new Dev Build this weekend. The weekend is almost over, but here it is.

• General Changes
    • Particle Changes
      • Recalibrated Colored Particles to 1.8.3 (Fixing Lightning)
      • Added Methods.displayColoredParticle() - Callable method in Methods class to easily create, display, and pass in hexadecimal RGB value. Handles multiple particle types. String hexVal does not require a "#" (Ex: #FFFFFF = FFFFFF)
      • Added Methods.displayParticleVector() - Callable method in Methods class to easily create and display particle which will smoothly translate to relative coordinates over time. Handles multiple particle types)
    • Moved @OmniCypher to Dev List
    • Added Methods.playLightningParticles() - Callable method for dev's to easily display lightning.
    • Fixed NPE in Flight Class
    • Fixed NPE in Methods.isChiBlocked()
    • Fixed SQLException (Before start of Result Set) in commands (Line 792).
    • Fixed a bug with Combo Ability API
      • ComboModules would not stop() when the plugin reloaded, leading some bugs to happen such as falling blocks dropping and spawning blocks (MagmaBlast did this).
  • Airbending Changes
    • AirShield Changes
      • Added World Check to fix IllegalArgumentException (Cannot measure distance between world and ____)
    • AirSwipe Changes
      • Added World Check to fix IllegalArgumentException (Cannot measure distance between world and ____)
  • Earthbending Changes
    • EarthSmash Changes
  • Firebending Changes
    • FireShield Changes
    • FireCombo Changes
      • Fixed NullPointerException
    • HeatControl Changes
      • This ability would cool lava faster than any lavabending ability (a bit ironic). This is fixed. HeatControl is now as effective as it is supposed to be while making the process of cooling lava more realistic.
        • You now must hold shift to cool lava, rather than just clicking once. There are some new config options for HeatControl.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
    • HeatControl Changes
      • This ability would cool lava faster than any lavabending ability (a bit ironic). This is fixed. HeatControl is now as effective as it is supposed to be while making the process of cooling lava more realistic.
        • You now must hold shift to cool lava, rather than just clicking once. There are some new config options for HeatControl.
knew it was coming ;)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I told you guys there would be a new Dev Build this weekend. The weekend is almost over, but here it is.

• General Changes
    • Particle Changes
      • Recalibrated Colored Particles to 1.8.3 (Fixing Lightning)
      • Added Methods.displayColoredParticle() - Callable method in Methods class to easily create, display, and pass in hexadecimal RGB value. Handles multiple particle types. String hexVal does not require a "#" (Ex: #FFFFFF = FFFFFF)
      • Added Methods.displayParticleVector() - Callable method in Methods class to easily create and display particle which will smoothly translate to relative coordinates over time. Handles multiple particle types)
    • Moved @OmniCypher to Dev List
    • Added Methods.playLightningParticles() - Callable method for dev's to easily display lightning.
    • Fixed NPE in Flight Class
    • Fixed NPE in Methods.isChiBlocked()
    • Fixed SQLException (Before start of Result Set) in commands (Line 792).
    • Fixed a bug with Combo Ability API
      • ComboModules would not stop() when the plugin reloaded, leading some bugs to happen such as falling blocks dropping and spawning blocks (MagmaBlast did this).
  • Airbending Changes
    • AirShield Changes
    • AirSwipe Changes
  • Earthbending Changes
    • EarthSmash Changes
  • Firebending Changes
    • FireShield Changes
    • FireCombo Changes
      • Fixed NullPointerException
    • HeatControl Changes
Great dev. build! This will make some stuff a lot easier!

jedk1

I find it ironic, how since the NPE in flight has been fixed, FlightAbility has been throwing NPEs for me now xD

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
They're all doing things, don't worry. While I'm here, can we get a round of applause for @jacklin213 ? This guy has zero publicity given to him but fixes nearly all the bugs in Project Korra. I think this deserves more praise.
Seeeeee, this is why you gotta tell us stuff, how are we supposed to know?

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Just note even if dev builds arent being pushed, we are still doing things behind the scenes. We dont stop or at least try not to stop with development. So if a dev build doesn't come out for some time expect the next dev build to have more content
I find it ironic, how since the NPE in flight has been fixed, FlightAbility has been throwing NPEs for me now xD
Your welcome :p, I'll go see if I can fix that now haha, Would you happen to have an error log?

jedk1

Just note even if dev builds arent being pushed, we are still doing things behind the scenes. We dont stop or at least try not to stop with development. So if a dev build doesn't come out for some time expect the next dev build to have more content

Your welcome :p, I'll go see if I can fix that now haha, Would you happen to have an error log?
[00:00:16] [Server thread/WARN]: [ProjectKorra] Task #133 for ProjectKorra v1.6.0 BETA 18 generated an exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.airbending.FlightAbility.remove(FlightAbility.java:92) ~[?:?]
at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.airbending.FlightAbility.remove(FlightAbility.java:97) ~[?:?]
at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.airbending.FlightAbility.progress(FlightAbility.java:31) ~[?:?]
at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.airbending.FlightAbility.progressAll(FlightAbility.java:83) ~[?:?]
at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.airbending.AirbendingManager.run(AirbendingManager.java:29) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-952179b-d3d1361]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-952179b-d3d1361]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.z(MinecraftServer.java:698) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-952179b-d3d1361]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.z(DedicatedServer.java:316) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-952179b-d3d1361]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.y(MinecraftServer.java:623) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-952179b-d3d1361]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:526) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-952179b-d3d1361]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_75]

dere ya go :D