• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.5.0 BETA 2

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Just a few changes, this build was done entirely by runefist.

• General Changes
    • Ability Module Changes
      • Checks if there is already a stock ability enabled or if there is one when someone loads a new (fan made) ability. This allows you to create abilities with the same name as default ones, so long as the default ability is turned off.
    • Falling Sand
      • Server owners can now decide if Bending affects FallingSand, there are two types of falling sand.
        • TNT and FallingSand, for both, there are two config options, whether or not it is affected by Bending and the Strength Multiplier. 1.0 is the default Strength (100%), 2.0 is 2x and .1 is 1/10.
    • For Developers:
      • New API Method: Methods.setVelocity(entity, vector). Changes the velocity of an entity.
  • Waterbending
    • Fixed a bug where Temporary Ice was being used (I.E. From Surge)

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
aw
Just a few changes, this build was done entirely by runefist.

• General Changes
    • Ability Module Changes
      • Checks if there is already a stock ability enabled or if there is one when someone loads a new (fan made) ability. This allows you to create abilities with the same name as default ones, so long as the default ability is turned off.
    • Falling Sand
      • Server owners can now decide if Bending affects FallingSand, there are two types of falling sand.
        • TNT and FallingSand, for both, there are two config options, whether or not it is affected by Bending and the Strength Multiplier. 1.0 is the default Strength (100%), 2.0 is 2x and .1 is 1/10.
    • For Developers:
      • New API Method: Methods.setVelocity(entity, vector). Changes the velocity of an entity.
  • Waterbending
    • Fixed a bug where Temporary Ice was being used (I.E. From Surge)
great build!

lKnightwolfl

Verified Member
If I updated to this plugin version, will it effect any of the abilities?, that forums users have custom created