• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.4.0 BETA 8

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This one doesn't have many aesthetic changes -- those are still coming soon!
  • General Changes
    • Cleaned up imports.
    • /bending who [Player] can now be used to search for an offline player.
    • New Command: /bending give
      • Allows the giving of bending specific items. (IE Grappling Hooks)
      • /bending give [Player] [Item] <Properties>
      • The properties can change from item to item, so the number of arguments may change.
      • Right now the only use is: /bending give [Player] GrapplingHook <# Of Uses>
      • Permission Node: bending.command.give (defaults op)
    • New Command: /bending invincible
      • Allows the bender to become invincible to Bending damage and most Airbending knockbacks.
      • /bending invincible
      • Permission Node: bending.command.invincible (defaults op)
    • NoCheatPlus Support
      • Workaround for the Damage Reach check and Bending.
    • The ConcurrentModificationException for Cooldowns may be fixed. I would like for some testing to be done on this, as of now it hasn't been tested.
  • Airbending Changes
    • AirSwipe will now stop when it hits another blast instead of just pushing through it.

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The ConcurrentModificationException fix also means abilities should not let you fly anymore

Majorite

Verified Member
Nice update, I can tell that everyone is working hard to get 1.4.0 for ProjectKorra out. Keep up the good work!

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
I have a glitch to report, when WaterManip or a knockback move that causes knockback is used, it alerts NCP. Just letting you know