• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

♛ℳysticℰmpire™♛

Pretty much the only problems I can think of about Mystic is that your staff are too lenient with the players and they let them get away with stuff like using too many caps or spamming. Also you need more staff on in general.

Other than that, I'd rate it my second favorite bending server that I've been on. :D

Yes you have right, we dont have that awful rule of "english only" because that it's kinda racist
It's not racist. You might interpret it so, but it is not intended so. It's simply to be able to keep the chat structured, because in English, all staff members know what everyone is saying and what's going on. For example, if no fights are going on, or cheats are being discussed, etc. English is one of the languages most people speak, and also used at a great number of internation meetings and other things, so it's only natural to force english onto a game chat as well.

Brilashy

It's not racist. You might interpret it so, but it is not intended so. It's simply to be able to keep the chat structured, because in English, all staff members know what everyone is saying and what's going on. For example, if no fights are going on, or cheats are being discussed, etc. English is one of the languages most people speak, and also used at a great number of internation meetings and other things, so it's only natural to force english onto a game chat as well.
You have totally right, but if i'm able to use google translate then, why not them too? But, i agree with your point of view to be honest.

Pretty much the only problems I can think of about Mystic is that your staff are too lenient with the players and they let them get away with stuff like using too many caps or spamming. Also you need more staff on in general.

Other than that, I'd rate it my second favorite bending server that I've been on. :D
Thanks for your review!
About the more staff, yes we are trying to hire players for night times since some staff is sleeping while Europe players are up xD
And yes, we are a little permissive about that, but when it gets worst, of course they get a punishment; besides that, we try to keep the chat clean for everyone.

And "racist" is a wrong term. Linguistic discrimination
You have totally right, but if i'm able to use google translate then, why not them too? But, i agree with your point of view to be honest.
Google translator isn't accurate to be trustworthy and it's a tedious task, because people are required to copy&paste every sentence and switch from browser to the game window back and forth.

xNuminousx

And "racist" is a wrong term. Linguistic discrimination

Google translator isn't accurate to be trustworthy and it's a tedious task, because people are required to copy&paste every sentence and switch from browser to the game window back and forth.
Spanish is Brilashy's first language and she's an Admin on Mystic, she has experience with the google translate thing and she's a very good Admin. She speaks from experience.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Had a visit once again today, and I was blown away by how great this server was. The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly, the community is real nice and the builds were great, too. Definitely a server I can recommend :D

On a personal note, thanks to the staff for being so welcoming and chill. It was really nice chatting with them and I had a lot of fun. So thanks. ;)

MIsty

Had a visit once again today, and I was blown away by how great this server was. The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly, the community is real nice and the builds were great, too. Definitely a server I can recommend :D

On a personal note, thanks to the staff for being so welcoming and chill. It was really nice chatting with them and I had a lot of fun. So thanks. ;)

Was quite a lovely surprise to see you on today!
I'm glad your experience was great. We definitely strive for that for all our players =D
We are honored that you stopped by and personally I want to thank you for the work you do for the pk community as we use some of your moves also <:

I hope to see you around in the future

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Was quite a lovely surprise to see you on today!
I'm glad your experience was great. We definitely strive for that for all our players =D
We are honored that you stopped by and personally I want to thank you for the work you do for the pk community as we use some of your moves also <:

I hope to see you around in the future
Haha thanks. I appreciate the kind words, and will definitely stop by again in the future ;)

MIsty

MysticEmpire is offically 2 years old! A server tradition of ours we gave away our custom rank. Our opening weekend we gave away over 100 exclusive Special ranks to players, and we gave out more for year one with the Special1 rank. This year we gave out almost 200 Special2 Ranks!

We added a custom server only Bending Element called Moistical. made by our very own xNuminousx!
Equipped with 2 cosmetic moves you can have fun getting moist; we are hoping there will be more moves added soon!
Read more about this amazing new addition to our server >> HERE <<

We have also been working on improving the server by adding more mini-games and updating the spawns! We have added more player perks as well as donator/sponsor perks!

Today (9-9) we hosted our 9th tournament! 999 Illuminati Confirmed.
Every other month we dedicate the whole day to the benders to battle for their spot as the rightful bending master! Join us and see if you can become the new bending master! Next tournament is in November! Details on dates will be posted on our forums!

Long Live the Empire

Last edited:

MIsty

Check out the latest PROMO video from MysticEmpire!
Gets better every year =)

We'd also like to welcome the staff from AdventureCraft to MysticEmpire. As we close in on offically partnering/merging their serer into ours we are excited to say its a great honor to have them in our staff family and our community!

Last edited:

MIsty

Mystic is Finally Introducing ProBending!
We tried earlier in our servers life and realized the plugins made for it were trash so we are taking the liberty to set the game up just using plain ol' Minecraft. Through Commands blocks we will be able to host this game just like it is in the shows!
We look forward to bringing this into our server and hope you all get to come experience it too!

Brilashy

With the New Year always come new stuff to the server ;)

First of all, our Faction World has been reset and we now have a custom map with incredible biomes called Meiva!

More information about the map and pictures, you can check: HERE

Also we revamp our special event for factions called

BattleRoyale is a Free-For-All, KitPvP battle where factions players fight each other to come out on top!
It's also the best place to obtain powerful/overpowered items in Bending Factions!

You can learn more about this event: HERE

In addition, we want to introduce everyone our new game!

Bending Survival Games is a new minigame on the server where players are spawned around chests while the countdown occurs. When the game begins most players run towards the chests in the middle hoping to get loot, while some run away from spawn as soon as possible to avoid combat. Their primary objective, it is to be the last man standing.

But people will ask, this looks like a normal survival game, so what is new?
Well, well, the special feature of this game is that chests contain food and valuable books,
and with them you can bind random different bending moves!

Exactly, you can bend more than one element, you can be an Avatar!
You will have to be wisely on choosing the correct moves, either to fight or defend in this bloody ground!
Besides the chests at spawn, there are chests scattered throughout the map to find the best moves that fits your skills.
Because, there can only be one champion!

To join this game, just go to /minigames then /sg join bending1

AND for last, we want to announce that our next Bending Tournament will be on Saturday Jan 13th!
So we hope everyone participate and get to test their best skills! :cool:

Vasia_dk

This is honestly the best bending server I been on. I remember back when I first joined here that I was welcomed not only by all the players and the staff but also the owner herself. It wasn't just a normal ''welcome''. It was a community who helped and guided you in whatever you needed.

Some of the many things I love about Mystic is the staff and the community in general. Also, the bending config was very balanced and it's constantly changed if they would find something unfair/unbalanced. The thing I was very excited about was that you couldn't just donate to get more elements. On other servers, I would often find myself being targetted by multi benders or even avatars, but on Mystic you can't just do p2w which I personally love.

This server never gets boring. It has a few events every week and hosters who host minigames basically every day.
Now I could keep on telling you all the amazing things there is on Mystic, (because I could go on for a long time) but I'd rather you came on yourself and checked it out! :)

Mystic Empire is truly an amazing server filled with wonderful people. The owner, Traced_ is a super friendly and welcoming person who has put lots of time and effort into this server and it has definitely paid off. This server is amazing with multiple layers of adventure and fun filled with bending included Factions, Towny, or the Arena! There was recently a new feature for the Factions world added called Battle Royale that is advertised earlier in this thread, and a Faction World Restart to incorporate a new custom map that allows for new environments and space to build with new ideas and suspense. The community itself is very welcoming and always makes sure to make every player feel at home on the server going as far as answering any questions they can. On top of this, whenever there's a staff member online and active, they'll go as far as to be there with you and make sure you understand how to play and be part of the server. It does get difficult sometimes for them but they're always trying their best to help under every circumstance. The players in all servers are also willing to help as far as they can. Mystic is a really involved and enthusiastic. Great place! Highly recommended! This gains a stamp of approval from me!

I didn't actually join Mystic for bending, I joined for their slimefun, but once I had experienced it, I realized how amazing bending was. I dabbled on a few other bending servers afterwards but Mystic had the best config so I came back. That was over a year ago and I'm still playing on this server. A+, I'd recommend it to anyone who likes bending or just if they want to play survival.