• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
«Bending Essentials»

«Bending Essentials» 1.2.9

Rob G

Could you make the abilities on the board highlight as you scroll through the slots? So if I'm on slot 3, line -3 would be highlighted or bold or underlined?

Rob G

I am having an issue with the bb board display in worlds that are not enabled for Project Korra. I also have per world plugins that has bender essentials and PK only allowed to run in my bender world, but the board display in all worlds and it can not be toggled because the plugin is turned off in those worlds.

Can you see if you can modify the code so the board will listen to the PK disabled world settings and hide the board in those disabled worlds?

Loony

I am having an issue with the bb board display in worlds that are not enabled for Project Korra. I also have per world plugins that has bender essentials and PK only allowed to run in my bender world, but the board display in all worlds and it can not be toggled because the plugin is turned off in those worlds.

Can you see if you can modify the code so the board will listen to the PK disabled world settings and hide the board in those disabled worlds?
It already disables in disabled worlds. What version of project Korra are you on?

Rob G

It already disables in disabled worlds. What version of project Korra are you on?
Hi, I'm using the BETA 12 on spigot 1.8.8.

It does disable in the disabled world, but it seems it's set to come on by default. Can you make the default setting to off and in order to see the board you have to enable it?

It will come on by default sometimes in disabled worlds.

Loony

Hi, I'm using the BETA 12 on spigot 1.8.8.

It does disable in the disabled world, but it seems it's set to come on by default. Can you make the default setting to off and in order to see the board you have to enable it?

It will come on by default sometimes in disabled worlds.
I'll be adding a config option in the future to disable the board.

Rob G

Okay I'll add that too.
Also, could you make this plugin work with the bender gui plugin so when you choose an ability with the gui it will show on your board? Right now it doesn't show the binded abilities until you use them once.

Rob G

Could you please make a quick update that will disable the board by default. Right now it's opening in other worlds that it's disabled in and makes users go to the bender world in order to disable it.

A quick update to have the board disabled by default would be perfect :)

Rob G

I'm getting this error when using the signs...
Code:
[14:28:39 ERROR]: **** THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE TO DO WITH PER WORLD PLUGINS ****
Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to BendingEssentials v1.3
org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at me.incomprehendable.dev.pwp.transparentlisteners.PerWorldPluginLoader$1.execute(PerWorldPluginLoader.java:118) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at me.incomprehendable.dev.pwp.transparentlisteners.PWPRegisteredListener.callEvent(PWPRegisteredListener.java:28) [PerWorldPlugins-1.9.4.1.jar:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:228) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerInteractManager.interact(PlayerInteractManager.java:463) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:759) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:52) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:1) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_91]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_91]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:715) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_91]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at me.loony.BendingSigns.ClickSign.clickSign(ClickSign.java:42) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at me.incomprehendable.dev.pwp.transparentlisteners.PerWorldPluginLoader$1.execute(PerWorldPluginLoader.java:116) ~[?:?]
        ... 18 more

Loony

I'm getting this error when using the signs...
Code:
[14:28:39 ERROR]: **** THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE TO DO WITH PER WORLD PLUGINS ****
Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to BendingEssentials v1.3
org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at me.incomprehendable.dev.pwp.transparentlisteners.PerWorldPluginLoader$1.execute(PerWorldPluginLoader.java:118) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at me.incomprehendable.dev.pwp.transparentlisteners.PWPRegisteredListener.callEvent(PWPRegisteredListener.java:28) [PerWorldPlugins-1.9.4.1.jar:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:228) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerInteractManager.interact(PlayerInteractManager.java:463) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:759) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:52) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:1) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_91]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_91]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:715) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_91]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at me.loony.BendingSigns.ClickSign.clickSign(ClickSign.java:42) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at me.incomprehendable.dev.pwp.transparentlisteners.PerWorldPluginLoader$1.execute(PerWorldPluginLoader.java:116) ~[?:?]
        ... 18 more
Can you tell me exactly what you did to produce this error?

Loony

Loony updated «Bending Essentials» with a new update entry:

Updated Bending Board

«Additions / Changes»
• Bending Board
Improved the Bending Board by displaying which slot the user is on and overall making the board look nicer.
• Added config.yml
Added a config.yml so people can now disable the Bending Board if they chose to.
• Supporting UUIDs
Updated ToggledPlayers.yml to support UUIDs -
[Notice]: You may need to...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Loony

I've updated the bending board to now display the slot you're on.
Thanks to Strange and Omnicypher for help with this!

Bumbullbee

Hey Loony! I just wanted to report a small bug that I'm sure can be fixed. When using water arms and switching slots (To select the sub-abilities) the BendingEssentials plugin generates an error. I'm using spigot 1.10 and the latest build of PK. (Also, general support/display of the sub-abilities would be great!) :D

Loony

Hey Loony! I just wanted to report a small bug that I'm sure can be fixed. When using water arms and switching slots (To select the sub-abilities) the BendingEssentials plugin generates an error. I'm using spigot 1.10 and the latest build of PK. (Also, general support/display of the sub-abilities would be great!) :D
Yeah it's a known issue, I don't support mutli-abilities yet.

I've been working on other projects and college so I haven't been updating Bending Essentials but I'm going to try start working on it again and fix all the current bugs with it. Thanks for the report!

Bumbullbee

Yeah it's a known issue, I don't support mutli-abilities yet.

I've been working on other projects and college so I haven't been updating Bending Essentials but I'm going to try start working on it again and fix all the current bugs with it. Thanks for the report!
And thank YOU for even taking the time to make everyone's experience better. Hope you have a great day!

Mstivland89

New Bendingboard is worlds better! Now, wasn't there a /earthrevert command in another similar add-on? That was really useful, it'd be cool to see that added if you ask me.