• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ShadowSuit

Chiblocking ShadowSuit v1.2

Please update it for 1.8.9
Great ability. But the infinite invisibility exploit still exists after you re-log with it in use.
Sobki
Sobki
When the ability instance is removed the player's invisibility is also taken away. When the plugin unloads or the user leaves the server, it should remove the invisibility effect. I'll double check this when I get time.
D
very good i like 10/10 amazing i love it beutiful sobki amazing coder best move ever amazing amazing amazing!
Sobki
Sobki
<3
This only furthers my theory that chi blockers are Naruto spin offs. Its *FLAWLESS*
D
Looks cool, but please add support on the latest ProjectKorra version, since the vanish isn't working. You're visible to everyone.
Sobki
Sobki
It should be compatible with 1.8.3.. Is the ability not working?
Mah man Sobki at it again with the brilliant coding skills.
I'm loving it more than McDonalds.
Awesome concept and works really well, love it!
Sobki
Sobki
:)
Super good love it so much but this thing can last forever if you walk but ima don't mined just wanted to say tho but ima love it !
Sobki
Sobki
It has a config value "MaxDuration" which by default is 30 seconds (30000 milliseconds). Configure this to how long you want them to be able to remain invisible without sprinting, attacking, etc. Thanks for your review :)
Where did he go?
Sobki
Sobki
*like*
It's perfect!
Sobki
Sobki
Thanks you! :)
Outstanding idea! Well executed, too. Nice job!
Sobki
Sobki
xoxo