• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ProjectKorra (RPG)

ProjectKorra (RPG) 1.1.0

D
  • Deleted member
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.1.0
someone really need to uptade it, the proposal is amazing but it does not work :c
D
nothing works no worldevents no avatarstate on final blow nothing
How 2 make it that avatar enable avatar state before they die?can't find that int he config
When will the events happen please tell me i really need to know xD
pretty cool plugin, though definitely needs to be updated ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
erwfadWA
Awesome *.*
again nice work Mist! i just wanted to suggest you something about avatarstate. They are already overpowered, and its quite abusive for another players because they have not so many chances (you can kill avatars using chi hidden passive and punching them after it). It would be really nice if you add something as the poison used against korra to give a little chance to others that are not chiblockers to kill avatars. About the Sozin´s Comet and these kind of event, it would be amazing if you could add a effect like the sky turns red, or it appears a kind of particles around firebenders on the Sozin´s comet event... Thanks you anyway :)
D
  • Deleted member
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: v1.0.1
SUPER SMOOTH!!!

I PROMISE!! XD
I just love this plugin a lot thats all i got to say