• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
«Bending Essentials»

Side Plugin «Bending Essentials» 1.2.9

- Fixed ChooseExecutor not listening for BendingSigns
- Fixed config being reset upon restarting / reloading
/b config
- Added support for ProjectAddons
- Added support for other addon abilities (so long as they're using the default ability path of ExtraAbilities.<Author>.<Ability>.<Variable>

Misc
- Fixed an API error in the plugin.yml
Been awhile!
I've updated to the latest ProjectKorra and Spigot versions and also added support to edit Jedcore abilities & bending combos with our /b config options. Let me know if you have any issues!
Fixes BendingSigns not working correctly
Updates to Spigot 1.14.4 and latest ProjectKorra version
PK Config Editor
This allows you to edit PK's config in-game through commands. Once you use this, the config will be automatically saved and updated so the changes take effect immediately.

Format:
- /b config [Ability] [Variable] [Value]
For example:
- /b config FireBlast Enabled false
- /b config WaterManipulation Damage 50

Required Permission:
bendingessentials.configeditor

(This does not support addon abilities, MultiAbilities or Combos. It will in the future.)
For more help in-game type /b config.
Adds plugin metrics
Fixes bending signs not working correctly. Please let me know if there's anymore issues.
«Additions / Changes»
• Bending Signs

I updated bending signs to include a new argument. You can now use the Bind argument to set up signs so players can bind abilities that you specify!
Here's an example:

[Bending]
Bind
FireBlast
«Additions / Changes»
• Bending Board

The bending board has been removed. Due to the bending board being buggy, laggy and overall terrible it was preventing me from working on the plugin so I decided to remove it and continue adding more useful features.
I recommend using Rune's bending board: http://projectkorra.com/resources/bending-board.239/
• Added /b revert command
This command allows you to revert all temp blocks created by bending, such as ice created by torrent.
• Added Choose Executor
This will allow you to set up commands for the console to dispatch when someone chooses / changes their element. You can use {player} in the config.yml to target the player.