• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
«Bending Essentials»

Side Plugin «Bending Essentials» 1.2.9

its great but how do i go into other well variables like for phase change how do I go to the melt thing and for water arms how do I get to each one just there's a lot of other config paths that you cant access
Loony
Loony
You can access them. For moves that have multiple uses, such as PhaseChange, you'd simply do Melt.Cooldown / Melt.<variable>

As an example:
/b config PhaseChange Melt.Cooldown 2000
Sometimes it is case sensitive so make sure you capitalise.
plsss do it for projectkorra 1.9.0
!!!!!!!!
Loony
Loony
Sorry I didn’t realise people still used this haha. Will update soon
That is working in projectkorra 1.8.7 :O Amazing!
Loony
Loony
Thanks
I don't know what I never rated this but I'll just say what I originally though: Bending has needed this for a while. Good job xD
Loony
Loony
Nice plugin, new version doesn't seem to work for me ... Version of PK ??? and spigot version ?
Loony
Loony
Latest version of PK & Spigot - what isn't working exactly?
How do you get the Signs to work?
[Bending]
Choose
Earth

That doesnt work with me. only the [Bending] gets purple but the rest just doesnt work.
Loony
Loony
I have fixed this issue, thanks for the report.
I like the plugin, but why did you remove the bending board?? Will you bring it back?
Loony
Loony
No, unfortunately. The bending board was extremely laggy and buggy and it was preventing me from updating the plugin more. Alongside this, someone else released a different bending board that was better than mine so people can just use his.
It does what it says it should do :)
I enjoy having the BendingBoard available, but I have to say it's just not very good. My server was used to JedCore's board, and this one is downright unusable in comparison. Takes far too long to update the board to the user's bindings, and doesn't show what slot you actually have selected when you're using a move.
Loony
Loony
Hey, I've just updated the bending board to be much better. Hope you like it!
I can't download it, when i put it in my plugins folder and load up my server the plugin doesn't work.
Loony
Loony
Please PM me for support or comment in the discussion section for help, not in the review section. Thanks!
Awesome. Top notch plugin that is really needed for all bending servers!
Loony
Loony
Thank you! (: