• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Sorin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• I kinda wanna make abilities again.... *Maybe a few element specific addon packs??? Really been missing pk and I have so many of them new skillz, the possibilities!!!!*(I honestly didn't have the best grip on programming and the whole point of object orientated programming. Thats kinda different now, more self taught. But hey, experience!) ((Also, I've got some cool c++ stuff goin on. msg me! Missed you guys!))
    V
    hi Sorin can you say me project korra build 9 bloodbending permission ?
    F
    please help whenever I left click for a move it wont work Like Fireblast for example
    JackSky
    JackSky
    If you're still having this problem that means that you've installed an outdated move or ability, with that it just flat out won't work. I recommend removing the latest ability so your bending works again. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Cheers :)
    B
    who can I download me jedcore for the version 1.8 what compacktible is with projectkorra plugin??
    I
    Can you add elementsphere plz to BendingGUI
    "What are you talking about? It's particles are so different, and it also has a config option to make fire along the ground, the only thing this has in common with fireblast is that they are both left click, and that they are fire moves." Apart from aesthetical changes. I change my mind - this is nothing more than blaze with a fireblast mixture.
    Sorin
    Sorin
    And hey, now that I look at it from the user's shoes, it does have stupid similarity to the functions of fire blast, what would you recommend the functionality to be?
    Sorin
    Sorin
    *Sorry I responded with hostility, I thought you where legit just here to argue with me and hate on my addon*
    MeskenasBoii
    MeskenasBoii
    No, it's I that should be sorry to you. Don't apology.
    Hey i got a good idea how about fusion moves and combos triple combos ultimate combos combine all the four elements with friends i really hope you consider it
    hey does pk work on spigot 1.9.2
    Sorin
    Sorin
    No, it doesn't work with anything else than spigot 1.8.8 atm. A 1.9 update will be out soon though!
    D
    BAE!!!!!!! u r active on minecraft aye >.>
    Sorin
    Sorin
    I don't play minecraft anymore tbh, not like I use to,
    D
    Dustan_Beifong
    what servers u go on?? tell me on skype ;-; i miss playing mc wid u
    Sorry I've been so inactive peeps, I'll be updating all of my abilities this weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…