• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra Community Forums

Sorin
Sorin
What ever you think pal.
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
That's a fact.
Sorin
Sorin
No, it's your opinion.
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
No. That's indeed a fact. If it isn't a "blaze with a fireblast mixture", then tell me what it is?
Sorin
Sorin
A blade of fire that goes along the ground that increases the Y value of the particles to give it a blade look. If you really want to continue, give me your minecraft username, so I can blacklist you from all of my current and future moves.
Sorin
Sorin
Also, google a fact please, you have the definition wrong.
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
"Apart from aesthetical changes". Sorry for not being clearer.
Sorin
Sorin
Dude, all the moves are the same then, aesthetics makes the move.
Sorin
Sorin
Yeah, the move has the same functions as fireblast, deal with it.
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
I googled it. Using it's definition instead of the term in this reference, I can tell that the "blaze with a fireblast mixture" has actual existence; the mixture truly exists in this ability.

Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fact

P.S. Are you really gonna block me because you can't except my criticism in my given bad review to you?
Sorin
Sorin
But i'm done arguing with you on this, if you really don't like the move, don't use it, It's not hard. But coming to my profile just to start an argument is very, very immature.
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
Maybe so, but if so - my apologies. I didn't know where I can share my thoughts, and there isn't an edit or a reply button in the review report..
Sorin
Sorin
It isn't criticism in any way at all x'D
You didn't tell me how I could change it, you didn't tell me how I could fix it, you left your opinion, and that's fine.
And I don't care about the review, as that is your opinion, the reason I would block you from using any of my current and future moves is because you came to my profile just to argue with me.
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
Well I'm sorry for what I did and there's nothing I can do to fix what I had DONE. However, I could try to make it better for you by deleting my post right away, if you wish to. I should have gave my reason about how you could make it better for me, but I didn't - I admit that it was my fault and it was a bad thing to do. I'll try to be more attentive and elaborating next time before saying anything.
Sorin
Sorin
You're fine, that is what the review section is for, peoples opinions. Not everyone is gonna like what I make, it just wont happen. And you did nothing wrong with your review, it's your opinion, and it should stay*as long as that is still your opinion and thoughts on the addon*, but next time, instead of making a post on my profile wall, pm me.
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
Ok, I will. Don't know why I didn't think of doing that. Stupid as it may sound, but for a second there I thought pm system didn't exist in this forum, lol.