• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Octopus-arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tijn

Verified Member
I think it would be cool if you guys add octopus-arms, it's a move from The Legend of Korra season 3.
A female waterbender from the red lotus named: Ming Hua.
Uses octopus looking, water arms. I was thinking if you guys could add this move.
It's an ability to clim up mountains or walls, but can only be used when while having bottles in your inventory or bend it from a water source.
It will look like the same thing as torrent but then not twisting around you.
But just lines of water that come out of your arms.
I think water benders should get this ability because now they can clim.
It's like if you click you will get lifted to that particular place, it's like water wave but than unlimited.
It sounds kinda OP actually but I hope you guys can fix that a little bit.
Here's Ming Hua (a sample):

upload_2014-10-15_13-32-30.png
-Grtz Tijn :)

Kwesi

Verified Member
This ability sounds great. I would like to see it added but I can't picture what it would look like in my head. I hope it's possible though. :)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think it would be cool if you guys add octopus-arms, it's a move from The Legend of Korra season 3.
A female waterbender from the red lotus named: Ming Hua.
Uses octopus looking, water arms. I was thinking if you guys could add this move.
It's an ability to clim up mountains or walls, but can only be used when while having bottles in your inventory or bend it from a water source.
It will look like the same thing as torrent but then not twisting around you.
But just lines of water that come out of your arms.
I think water benders should get this ability because now they can clim.
It's like if you click you will get lifted to that particular place, it's like water wave but than unlimited.
It sounds kinda OP actually but I hope you guys can fix that a little bit.
Here's Ming Hua (a sample):

View attachment 221
-Grtz Tijn :)
Someone already suggested this. They said it isn't a good idea because Ming Hua has 2 water arms and you can only control 1 arm in Minecraft.:/
http://projectkorra.com/threads/water-arms.676/#post-6870

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
there is a lot of posts with this idea, and most of them got denied, awesome idea! but i don't think they will work with this ability

cookiem42

Verified Member
Like everyone else says, a lot of people post this. I remember some staff saying how it could be used with Octopus Form, so I think that is the only way the coders will be able to complete this ability

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied for the following reasons:

• This has been suggested at least a dozen times.
  • We have already said that this would be impossible to make it look nice in Minecraft, as you only have control over one arm at a time, and water is tricky to work with as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.