• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
EarthMole (Redone!)

EarthMole (Redone!) 3.0

Hiro3

Hiro3 submitted a new resource:

EarthMole (PK v1.8.7) - Earth is an ocean to earthbenders. Why don't you start swimming under it ? (Earth King Bumi's move)

This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk.

Ability description: Ability transforms earth to an ocean for earth benders, makes them be able to move under it. Bumi used this move in the Avatar : TLA.

Here is an example usage from the series:

And this is the ability: (Sorry, gif is...
Read more about this resource...

Have yet to test this, but dear raava this is what certain earthbenders have begged for. Hopefully it spices enough and keeps benders pre-occupied from update drought. (Or shall I say 'erosion'? ha)

Hiro3

This is literally what earth has needed :D. Have you considered making this into a combo with earth tunnel?
Not with earthtunnel but I might make it a combo with earthsurf because most people doesn't want to waste a slot for an extra ability.

PhanaticD

well it must be something with 1.13 then because thats all I changed, the code in both the unstuck method and the lastdig method the while loops run forever

Hiro3

well it must be something with 1.13 then because thats all I changed, the code in both the unstuck method and the lastdig method the while loops run forever
I checked with 1.13.2 now. It doesn't work because some methods in spigot 1.13.2 are not the same with 1.12.2. That was my bad I should've check it before posting the move. Sorry about your time, I will add a note for my moves about the spigot version and update the moves when I can. (I won't have much time atleast for a month.)

PhanaticD

I checked with 1.13.2 now. It doesn't work because some methods in spigot 1.13.2 are not the same with 1.12.2. That was my bad I should've check it before posting the move. Sorry about your time, I will add a note for my moves about the spigot version and update the moves when I can. (I won't have much time atleast for a month.)
yea i just changed to blockdata and the deprecated pk particle method thats it

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Could you update it to 1.13.2? It is an amazing move! It's really cool! My server's players are so happy to use it! If you can do it like combo for EarthTunnel it will be amazing! EarthSurf is an addon, don't make it a combo with it.

Hiro3

Could you update it to 1.13.2? It is an amazing move! It's really cool! My server's players are so happy to use it! If you can do it like combo for EarthTunnel it will be amazing! EarthSurf is an addon, don't make it a combo with it.
Glad you like it :) Currently I am working on another earth move. It needs a few more day. After I finish it, i will start working on the updates.