• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Bending Preview Detail

Gonna make it really short. Basically, after an ability was used and is on cooldown, the bending preview displays the name of it strikethrough. So how about the cooldown goes down, depending on its length/time the strikethrough on the name of it slowly/quickly erases. Like for example.

WaterManipulation (On cooldown)
WaterManipulation (Not anymore)

More Potential Ones?

Other ideas???

When on Avatar State the ability names bolden.
Like: WaterManipulation vs WaterManipulation

Last edited:
It could be like after you deactive the avatarstate, all those abilities in binds have their name bold-yness fade away quickly. With cooldowns, it won't change - strikethrough would fade away after cooldown burns out.

Pride

Gonna make it really short. Basically, after an ability was used and is on cooldown, the bending preview displays the name of it strikethrough. So how about the cooldown goes down, depending on its length/time the strikethrough on the name of it slowly/quickly erases. Like for example.

More Potential Ones?
Part of me tells me that you got this from that one server I showed you about. :D

Pride

More Potential Ones?
How about also making it so whenever you perform a move within a combo, it shows the ability on the preview, for example:

FireBlast : FireBlast : FireShield : FireShield

And when you perform the combo correctly, it removes the FireBlast : FireBlast : FireShield : FireShield and says the combo in bold like: FireSpin

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Na just something I did the other day, don't have any plans for it right now. I want to change it because I don't find it very useful though.

xNuminousx

Na just something I did the other day, don't have any plans for it right now. I want to change it because I don't find it very useful though.
Surely you could include that in a side plugin that adds a bunch of neat little features to it. Sort of an "Aesthetic Upgrade" for Project Korra.

Part of me tells me that you got this from that one server I showed you about. :D
Yeah
How about also making it so whenever you perform a move within a combo, it shows the ability on the preview, for example:

FireBlast : FireBlast : FireShield : FireShield

And when you perform the combo correctly, it removes the FireBlast : FireBlast : FireShield : FireShield and says the combo in bold like: FireSpin
That's creative and cool. Love that to be for the combos.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Surely you could include that in a side plugin that adds a bunch of neat little features to it. Sort of an "Aesthetic Upgrade" for Project Korra.
I for sure would if I had more ideas for stuff to go in it, otherwise It would be pretty lacking in content.