• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Nimbus

Nimbus 1.3.0

Is this a competition? If it is, I wasn't and 'm not participating.

Regards

P.S. Can we please not start off-topic movement in all addon threads now, lol.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer

Could you guys please comment when you actually have something useful or appreciative to say regarding my ability, and not reply for me when it comes to suggestions.

Danke.

Is it possible for you to make it so it can be toggled on and off? Also it's kinda broken for me. When I use the move and change to another move I can use both at once and when nimbus runs out if I even go over the slot it's bound to and don't even click it activates.

xNuminousx

Is it possible for you to make it so it can be toggled on and off? Also it's kinda broken for me. When I use the move and change to another move I can use both at once and when nimbus runs out if I even go over the slot it's bound to and don't even click it activates.
Arch said he didn't want replies to be about suggestions. Better be careful so no one deems your post "unnecessary." If I were you, I'd PM him. However, it's already been suggested to him so he may already be working on it.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Okay so first things first. I didn't say I don't want replies for suggestions, I said I don't want others commenting for me on my own ability regarding a suggestion someone said. Please, read carefully @xNuminousx .

@Kael Wittwer What do you mean?

xNuminousx

Still analyzing it and my assumption is still backed. Shall we "break it down"?

You said to only comment when we have something "useful" or "appreciative" to say. And then continued to say specifically not to reply if it came to suggestions.

And by your last comments I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

And what Kael is saying it that they want to be able to toggle the ability off, as has been suggested. And they provided an example. They said that when they toggle Nimbus, it continues to be activated even when they don't have the slot selected AND awhile using other moves.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I said comment only when you have something useful or appreciative, and not to reply for me when it comes to suggestions. Lets break this down shall we?

(You) comment when you have something useful or appreciative to say, and not to reply for me when it comes to suggestions. Lets split this into 2 sentences.

(You) Only comment when you have something useful or appreciative to say.

Do not reply for me when it comes to suggestions.

My statement was correct, you misunderstood it.

xNuminousx

I said comment only when you have something useful or appreciative, and not to reply for me when it comes to suggestions. Lets break this down shall we?

(You) comment when you have something useful or appreciative to say, and not to reply for me when it comes to suggestions. Lets split this into 2 sentences.

(You) Only comment when you have something useful or appreciative to say.

My statement was correct, you misunderstood it.
You're saying the same thing over and over again. How does that help?

Is the "for me" in "do not reply for me" supposed to make some sort of a difference because other wise it's still saying do not reply when it comes to suggestions.

Okay so first things first. I didn't say I don't want replies for suggestions, I said I don't want others commenting for me on my own ability regarding a suggestion someone said. Please, read carefully @xNuminousx .

@Kael Wittwer What do you mean?
I mean make the move like air spout. Toggle it on and off. Right now when I use the move I have to wait for it to run out and during that time I am able to use other moves making it a bit powerful. I can use nimbus to run around and still attack.
The bug I mentioned is one where, say I have nimbus bound to slot 6, if I'm in slot 5 and scroll over to slot 7 nimbus automatically activates and I can't toggle it off.
But don't get me wrong. I believe this move has a lot of potential.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
You're saying the same thing over and over again. How does that help?

Is the "for me" in "do not reply for me" supposed to make some sort of a difference because other wise it's still saying do not reply when it comes to suggestions.
Yes it should because of context and English syntax.

So basically, we have 2 phrases.

Do not reply when it comes to suggestions.

The first sentence means, do not reply if you want to make a suggestion, and the second one means, do not reply to a suggestion for me the reason it means that is because of this post, which was written in response to a suggestion.

Yeah I could see that being useful. However, as I've seen with things such as being hit off an airspout sometimes, the FlyGlitch can someones present itself when things like that happen. I may be wrong but I used an Air Ability similar to Flight before and changing slots halfway through the ability made me fall but it gave me FlyGlitch.

Sincerely
This post lead to a chain of events that made me make that first statement about what and when to comment, due to the context I expected people to see, especially if you replied within that.

On another note,
I mean make the move like air spout. Toggle it on and off. Right now when I use the move I have to wait for it to run out and during that time I am able to use other moves making it a bit powerful. I can use nimbus to run around and still attack.
The bug I mentioned is one where, say I have nimbus bound to slot 6, if I'm in slot 5 and scroll over to slot 7 nimbus automatically activates and I can't toggle it off.
But don't get me wrong. I believe this move has a lot of potential.
You are supposed to be able to bend while doing this ability, also I don't think that bug is possible, unless you are sprinting and jumping while nimbus is active, still I'll look into something to fix it

xNuminousx

So if someone makes a suggestion, you don't want people to respond to it? That sounds silly. I personally always appreciate all points of view, everyone's side of the story can be beneficial.

I suppose your wording was a bit off seeing as how no one did anything for you as a favor. They did it because they wanted to include their point of view, which as I said seems silly to tell them not to do so.

If that's NOT what you meant then I'm done trying to understand it because honestly it's confusing. Do what you want I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
So if someone makes a suggestion, you don't want people to respond to it? That sounds silly. I personally always appreciate all points of view, everyone's side of the story can be beneficial.

I suppose your wording was a bit off seeing as how no one did anything for you as a favor. They did it because they wanted to include their point of view, which as I said seems silly to tell them not to do so.

If that's NOT what you meant then I'm done trying to understand it because honestly it's confusing. Do what you want I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ding ding ding!

No I appreciate all of your lovely thoughts, but don't reply to other peoples suggestions in my place. All input is appreciated, just in the form of your own suggestion, I don't want endless trains of discussion, its hard to read through and actually find what the original suggestion is.

paliate

Hello, I have a suggestion for Nimbus!
In the show Nimbus is able to hover and is quite free moving and controllable.

My suggestion is that you make it so there is a hovering function because in the gif above they're seen using it to pick apples without moving.
I imagine it being interesting to be able to use it two different ways such as clicking to free roam/hover and sprinting and jumping off a block to dash like you currently are able to.