• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Which Ability needs to better focused on?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
  • Suffocate - rarely used on benders, which I can't find much use to it in pvp.
  • Octopusform - same argument given above.
  • Tremorsense - a lot of great suggestions out here on how to improve it, because glowstone block isn't enough for those who have brightness set to max.
  • Paralyze - too op, cheap and impossible to counter.
~ Leave your thoughts on the commends down below ~ ^_<

NickC1211

Verified Member
  • Suffocate - rarely used on benders, which I can't find much use to it in pvp.
  • Octopusform - same argument given above.
  • Tremorsense - a lot of great suggestions out here on how to improve it, because glowstone block isn't enough for those who have brightness set to max.
  • Paralyze - too op, cheap and impossible to counter.
~ Leave your thoughts on the commends down below ~ ^_<
Watermanipulation: it either needs to be changed to waterblast or live up to its name.

Last edited:

SilverWarrior_1

Verified Member
Same thing with Illumination. Also, Illumination has only one use, as does Tremorsense; maybe they could have other uses.

SilverWarrior_1

Verified Member
What I imagined was torches (or sticks turned into torches) (or just sticks) dealing small amounts of damage when hit with one. Granted, they'd have limited usage; they could have, like, three hits before they disappear.

(I'd suggest this for real but I don't know anything about designing a move >.< )

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
What I imagined was torches (or sticks turned into torches) (or just sticks) dealing small amounts of damage when hit with one. Granted, they'd have limited usage; they could have, like, three hits before they disappear.

(I'd suggest this for real but I don't know anything about designing a move >.< )
I would find that pointless. I could just use fireblast with configured damage right? Essentially - same thing. That isn't anyhow unique.