• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Mend

Mend v2.0.1

EmeraldJelly submitted a new resource:

Mend - Draw the water from the air itself and mend your wounds.

Description: Hold shift to drain the water from the air itself to mend your wounds. Careful though, it drains hunger quite fast.

Thats about it LOL!

Leave Suggestions in the comments below.
Also, leave all bugs in the comments below as well.

Happy Bending!

- Emerald
Read more about this resource...

Honestly, to keep the binds organized-tidy, this could have been added to HealingWaters rather as a standalone ability.

Last edited:

xNuminousx

It's a healing ability, couldn't/shouldn't it have been added to Healing Waters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a healing ability, couldn't/shouldn't it have been added to Healing Waters?

"Healing" is a sub-element. HealingWaters is an ability to the Healing sub. I'm talking about importing mending as an extention for the stock ability.

Both of them share the same concept, but with of their own limitatios. I'd say it would better overall to merge because it would save a slot for both.

xNuminousx

"Healing" is a sub-element. HealingWaters is an ability to the Healing sub. I'm talking about importing mending as an extention for the stock ability.

Both of them share the same concept, but with of their own limitatios. I'd say it would better overall to merge because it would save a slot for both.
Yea, I think it should merge with a move too. But the point of the ability is to heal rather than to phase change. So I think if it were to merge with an ability, it should merge with Healing Waters.

And Emerald, this is to you. To appeal to Mesk there is something you should do. For the ability, have it check if the user can bend PhaseChange. If they don't have the Phase Change permission than they can't pull water out of the air to heal.

I will see what I can do about that. Maybe, I can add it to healing waters, and check if you can phase change. If not then you simply may not have permission to use this ability.

oh gawd xD When you mention phasechange by accident, making the author import the part of it
XD Lol, well I took both your idea and Num's into account. In the future I could add this directly to healing waters but I do not know how to completely replace the ability all together.

To replace a stockability entirely you just need to make an ability with exactly the same name as the stockability, the plugin will disable the default one and use your version instead. It does mean if you wanted to implement mend as an extension, you would have to add the normal healingwaters part aswell. (Atleast if i am right xD)

xNuminousx

To replace a stockability entirely you just need to make an ability with exactly the same name as the stockability, the plugin will disable the default one and use your version instead. It does mean if you wanted to implement mend as an extension, you would have to add the normal healingwaters part aswell. (Atleast if i am right xD)
Yea, I did this for HighJump (except I just remade it all lmao)

Well, im 99% sure this is correct, however i dont know if there is another way to add an extension to an existing ability without replacing the entire ability