• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ShadowSuit

ShadowSuit v1.2

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Sobki submitted a new resource:

ShadowSuit - Enhance the power of the shadows

Description: ShadowSuit is an ability which enhances a chiblockers strength in the shadows.

How To Use: Tap shift with this ability bound to enter the stealth mode. While active, you will not be able to sprint as this will disable the ability. Changing slots, attacking, or being attacked will also disable it.

Permission: bending.ability.ShadowSuit
Note: Users will be given this permission by default. To negate access, give them the permission...
Read more about this resource...

You should change the name of this ability, as it doesn't fit well its described application and it isn't something to be chi-alike.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
You should change the name of this ability, as it doesn't fit well its described application and it isn't something to be chi-alike.

This ability was a custom one from years ago on a server I play on made with Magic Spells and was incredibly glitchy. I decided to remake it as an actual ability and used the same name. I don't get what you mean by it not describing it's application? When I picture "shadow suit" I think of invisibility, or a dark suit, which is kind of what it is. Thank you for your feedback!

1. Do they really become invisible in the game? Because the name is just off, with the comparsion being a firebending ability called as "WaterSplash"
2. Shadow suffix makes it sound that it really has to do anything with shadow 3. Back to #1 - does it only give strength to the user? If so, I suggest renaming it to ForceStance, or InduranceStance or something that ends with the stance.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
1. Do they really become invisible in the game? Because the name is just off, with the comparsion being a firebending ability called as "WaterSplash"
2. Shadow suffix makes it sound that it really has to do anything with shadow 3. Back to #1 - does it only give strength to the user? If so, I suggest renaming it to ForceStance, or InduranceStance or something that ends with the stance.

Did you look at the gif on there? "Do they really become invisible in the game?" yes that's literally the purpose of the ability... lol

Oh lol. I thought the guy tp'ed away, and the gif was sped up when I checked it through my phone.

If you gonna still call it "ShadowSuit", I think it would be more fitting if this ability activation required to be in a 'shadow' (in a low light level area the user must stand).

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
It doesn't mean shadow literally, think of it as a metaphor. lol

Fyf

This is a pre-existing custom legacy move from an old server. This move pre-dates ProjectKorra and was created for use with the original Orion's plugin. This is Sobki's custom move to pay homage to the original; changing the name would be out of the questions due to that fact. If you want to pull the canon card: The Equalists were scientifically advanced due to the fact that many leading industrialists developed and manufactured for them, one such development was a prototype stealth suit nicknamed the ShadowSuit. I hate lore/ canon people, you take the fun out of everything.

IMO the PK staff team should create a side plugin using the PK Core and deviate from the Avatar world with it, implementing all kinds of powers.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

IMO the PK staff team should create a side plugin using the PK Core and deviate from the Avatar world with it, implementing all kinds of powers.
Hehhe... Or it might not be just affiliated with pk ;) *hint hint*. If you wanna discuss over that, be sure to pm me for the project that I will have platnes.

Honestly, I heard omni said the plugin is gonna give support to custom pk items. When that happens, I think this addon should be converted into what the title suggest: a suit (leather armor), that turns you invisible ;) @Sobki

Ayyy, see we rrr advertising, aren't ya?

Thought, I remember there being a exact an ability that was on Jedk1's one server.

I'm talking about the server. You provided a name of one, which is stricly forbidden by comm. rules, before you edit it out. [emoji14]

ETA: that sexy mobile emoji though :eek: Thought, @Sobki, will you consider my idea of turning it into custom armor set?

Matt

I'm talking about the server. You provided a name of one, which is stricly forbidden by comm. rules, before you edit it out. [emoji14]

ETA: that sexy mobile emoji though :eek: Thought, @Sobki, will you consider my idea of turning it into custom armor set?
Is it? I never provided the IP (neither did I recommend it, I merely acknowledged it).

When you activate the ability and teleported to another world, it remains forever.Also, if you go in the invisibility of the server, also remains invisible.

Last edited:

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
When you activate the ability and teleported to another world, it remains forever.
Thanks for reporting that! I'll take a look into it now. :)

EDIT: I can't see to reproduce this... I put a timer on as I activated ShadowSuit, traveled to the nether and after my timer hit 30 seconds (what I had in the default config for MaxDuration), it disabled normally.

Last edited: