• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.8 Compatibility

JMGbaum

I help run a server that uses 1.8.8, and I can bind bending skills to slots... but they don't work when I use them. Please make the newest core 1.8.8 compatible. Thanks!

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
It is impossible to get the plugin to work for both 1.8 and 1.9/1.10/1.11 due to there being major changes in 1.9. However, that is why we released 2 versions of the same version. One for 1.8, and one for 1.9 and higher.

If you go to the ProjectKorra Core page and click "Version History", you can download the version here. :)

@Pickle9775 Move to support please

JMGbaum

It is impossible to get the plugin to work for both 1.8 and 1.9/1.10/1.11 due to there being major changes in 1.9. However, that is why we released 2 versions of the same version. One for 1.8, and one for 1.9 and higher.

If you go to the ProjectKorra Core page and click "Version History", you can download the version here. :)

@Pickle9775 Move to support please
I installed it and reloaded the config and deleted the other one, but I still can't bend. Is it a problem with Multiverse-Core, maybe?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I installed it and reloaded the config and deleted the other one, but I still can't bend. Is it a problem with Multiverse-Core, maybe?
No, it shouldn't be. Are there any errors in the console?

If so, can you please post them? If you do be sure to put them in code tags :)

JMGbaum

well, I just opened the config file, and there was NOTHING in the config.yml or ANYWHEREScreen Shot 2016-11-22 at 11.32.36;760;7600;76000 AM.png
the 0's on the right are the file sizes. I assure you... I opened them and the were all empty

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Well, I did say console errors. Of course there won't be anything in the config if the plugin fails to load lol.

JMGbaum

I don't have direct access to the console, just the config. It's a web-based ftp, and I'm just Head-Admin on the server

JMGbaum

I just don't have access... I need to wait for the owner to get back so I can ask him to look. Ill let you know what happens