• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending Duels Videos

Loony

Hey guys -- I've got someone to start making videos for my server's YouTube channel, one of the series' we're starting is Bending Duels:

I'd appreciate it if you watched it and gave feedback :)
Thanks!

NickC1211

It's good maybe go in a little more on the cameras. Also I had this idea about what if people reenacted the fights from the show with the plugin.

Loony

It's good maybe go in a little more on the cameras. Also I had this idea about what if people reenacted the fights from the show with the plugin.
Yeah I talked to my YouTuber about that, I got dizzy.

I had an idea where each move they used we include a gif of someone from the show using that move.

NickC1211

Yeah I talked to my YouTuber about that, I got dizzy.

I had an idea where each move they used we include a gif of someone from the show using that move.
That would look pretty cool like two waterbenders fight and clips of katara vs Hama pop up

Bumbullbee

It's a plugin that adds many more animations to players and mobs. It makes it look more natural (Most of the time)

Also, some of the "Lite" shaders still look nice yet let you get a pretty stable FPS :p

Loony

It's a plugin that adds many more animations to players and mobs. It makes it look more natural (Most of the time)

Also, some of the "Lite" shaders still look nice yet let you get a pretty stable FPS :p
Oh yeah I've heard of it. Not sure how it would interact with bending though

I just though: wouldn't be cool if there was a mode who included four animations based of bending's martial art? The Server owner could set them up to each bender to their respective element.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

I just though: wouldn't be cool if there was a mode who included four animations based of bending's martial art? The Server owner could set them up to each bender to their respective element.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
That would be interesting, but make it downloadable