• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Update

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
If anything has been said the most in this thread, it is that we can't give a date or general idea of when the update is coming out. Evidently, when we have it has resulted in uproar. So now we get asked again? #fanlogic

Loony

Verified Member
I understand but next time I beg of you please don't tell us any of us about any sort of update. And if you do pls pls pls don't say soon just be dead honest with us and say "don't expect it until like thanksgiving"
"Soon" is our honest opinion when there's two bugs left. Yet that changes if more bugs are found or if development slows down.

Why not just not ask us in future? Lol

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Going into this job we expected nothing less than an occasional "thank you" (which to be fair I've never actually gotten) but what we didn't expect was the community to constantly have a go at us for things out of our control lol. I don't know any plugin that listens to their community more than us and is so involved with their community, but we still get trashed talk for not involving the community enough
Thank you for working with us and being an amazing Concrpt Developer :D I'm sorry to hear that you don't get thank yous :( Must be rough. A thanks once in a while is at least the best can someone ever make as a return for the appreciate work you and somoelse had done.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
As we've said, the reason "Soon" was said was because at the current rate, it was going to be out within the next week. However when we did testing again, we found more bugs.

I know there was lots of "Soon"s but as I said, at the time it was going to be soon. But we've also stopped saying that since then since it kept happening.
Well, that what I was ranting about. To do that advise :D Not doing so it will result in false loooping confirmations.

Loony

Verified Member
Thank you for working with us and being an amazing Concrpt Developer :D I'm sorry to hear that you don't get thank yous :( Must be rough. A thanks once in a while is at least the best can someone ever make as a return for the appreciate work you and somoelse had done.
Oh I don't need thank you's, they aren't needed because I love the plugin, but thanks anyway lol

NickC1211

Verified Member
"Soon" is our honest opinion when there's two bugs left. Yet that changes if more bugs are found or if development slows down.

Why not just not ask us in future? Lol
That's not easy/possible natural curiosity and excitement

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Not sure what that word means, but I'll take that with a bad connotation. Just relax and wait for it, even if it takes a year :p
Quoted from google, Touché: "used as an acknowledgement during a discussion of a good or clever point made at one's expense by another person."