• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Share your ideas on what bending RN is lacking of...

What's the most bending art/chi-blocking needs to be focused on?

• Water

• Earth

• Fire

• Air

• Chi

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Please be sure not to include an biased answer to the pole (other then your element/chi or nothing).

In here, you can be free to type whatever you feel an improvent to every or whatever element you thinks needs it. Not necessary a new ability/combo, but it can be about whatever it relates to it. Apart from elements/bending arts, maybe do you have something else that you wish to change let it be a command, tech stuff or even an outside feature? Just type everyting in the comment section :)

NickC1211

Verified Member
I feel like water could use more realism and fluidity. For example in the show you always see waterbenders doing turns and spins while bending so maybe we should find a way to implement that in the game. I saw someone say something about sinning to redirect torrent which I think would be cool

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I feel like water could use more realism and fluidity. For example in the show you always see waterbenders doing turns and spins while bending so maybe we should find a way to implement that in the game. I saw someone say something about sinning to redirect torrent which I think would be cool
How do you propose spinning & stuff would work in game?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Ok, so we haven't got a survey for along (while I wasn't aroun here). Such as this one http://projectkorra.com/threads/1-7-0-community-development-survey-results.2542/, so I'm thinking of remaking this survey in this present time, since results could different from then to now.

Disclaimer: This is no way or form to act as an official PK survey. I'm just making this for my curiosity and as an help assitance for the PK team to see what people right now really want for the most part in next upcoming releases for 1.9.0

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdoq5kKF9blMZrzKWfwt9k1_0xikKeYOtw70WzTUBFI9jbpdA/viewform

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I'm just trying to picture people running around in pvp doing 360 degree spins lol
360 nosnope

*child scrub screams and 3muchmlg96me*

In serious, why would they run? As much I seen torrent's in the cartoon were redirected without the user running around and waving hands in the air.

Loony

Verified Member
Just so you know, everything will be focused on. We aren't doing a specific air update, or a fire one. 1.9.0 will tackle all the elements and then 2.0 or 1.10 (whatever it will be) will focus on chi.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Well then, let the two last questions from there be.. something. While you will be focusing on all the bending arts and sub skills, the pole could tell you from where you guys could start :)

NickC1211

Verified Member
How do you propose spinning & stuff would work in game?
Well say like with octopus you click the water hold shift then do a spin to make it around you or same with torrent. And it wouldn't take long to do at all so I don't think it'd be a nerd but it'd be cool

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yes, but for octopusform it would be irrelevant. (Aang just created a jut up water block and all he did then expanded his arms wide open. Katara If I recall correctly didn't do much of a full spin).