• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied ability suggestions :D

do u like this? shall this get added?

• LUV DIS :O ADD THEM ;_;

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • nupe! and nupe!

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Before anything else, welcome to the Project Korra community, @lglg2! I believe you have already played in many servers with the Project Korra plugins and it is reflected on the way you suggested your ideas!

As you may have noticed, some of your ideas don't fit into what Project Korra has decided to stick with, starting with Smokebending. Don't worry, you have a plenty of time to get used to it, even if some people are pickier than others.

I love some of your firebending and smokebending ideas! Although they wouldn't fit exactly into the Firebending Art, they would be a great addition to Spirit Abilities, specially SmokeArms, SmokeSword and SolarBeam!

You have a lot of potential there! Once you start to understand in which direction the community wants the project to go (which I haven't realized yet, to be honest), you will be great providing ideas! Both your creativity and intelligence will be a great add to the Project Korra community!

Once again, feel welcome!

lglg2

Verified Member
UPDATE!
Changelog
-added 1 more smoke ability
-added teamcombos
-added something else that i dont remember ;-; (maybe i dident :p idek)
YAY :D

lel.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Excuse you, we are un-welcoming? If all of us have something to criticize about someone's idea, that makes them un-welcomed by those people who had disagreement with it? Oh yeah! We are "prompting" him to leave, aren't we? How disrespectable of us to do such a bad thing.
As much as I know you have trouble with english, that doesn't make sense. Yes, everyone is very un-welcoming and that's something the community as a whole NEEDS to improve on. People can disagree, yes, but they don't need to drown other members in negativity by pulling them down. It's seriously not cool.
* nupe! and nupe! team is winning so far.
And you say you are welcoming. My point EXACTLY. :p

@Taiko the Waterbender Thank you for the amazing welcoming post. I didn't have the time to do a proper one like that so thanks for covering that. You're a legend ;)

Loony

Verified Member
1. 'SmokeBending' isn't a thing, it's items that you craft to use as a smoke bomb so it isn't going to be a SubElement.
2. Only make one suggestion per post. You could create a good suggestion but it's lost in the other bad suggestions surrounded by it so I would have to deny it and the suggestion would be lost.
3. A lot of these suggestions aren't very diverse or don't have a big impact so they aren't worth going in the core.

When making suggestions for the plugin, please think of ideas that are either have an impact or are diverse so we can expand on the ideas later. Also remember to submit one suggestion per post.

Thanks for spending your time coming up with those suggestions but I'm afraid I'm going to deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.