• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] EarthRift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Don't get me wrong, the move is already fabulous, but a revert timer would be a really nice config option. I find it annoying that I can't control how long the move is there for, as it seems to stay there for a really-really long time.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Don't get me wrong, the move is already fabulous, but a revert timer would be a really nice config option. I find it annoying that I can't control how long the move is there for, as it seems to stay there for a really-really long time.
Then lower earth revert.

BryanPlays

Finnnnnnnnnn, ugh, can you make earthrift be 3 blocks high max and why tf does earthrift launch a player upwards, it makes no sense and is extremely annoying as any bender, it should do horizontal knockback not vertical.

Status
Not open for further replies.