• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] EarthRift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Finn_Bueno_ submitted a new resource:

EarthRift - Raise a line of earth for defense and offense!

EARTHRIFT
raise a line of earth for defense and offense!
Description:
Create a line of earth spikes, damaging anything near it! To use this, simply sneak. When you release sneak the ability will cancel. Move your cursor to change the direction of the line.

Inspired by @Taiko the...
Read more about this resource...

Sosy13

Verified Member
How i install earth.. i put it in the plugins but is not working please help me
You mean addon moves? You are not supposed to put them in "Plugins" but in "Plugins --> ProjectKorra -> Abilities" folder in the plugins folder.

Jeremiah Oakes

Verified Member
Hey this move is pretty cool, but the rift should be shorter, to avoid spamming, and it should be more sensitive, so that where you change you view, the rift will follow, but it should do it more accurately. And you should make it so that the ground that was rifted up goes back down, shortly after it comes up.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hey this move is pretty cool, but the rift should be shorter, to avoid spamming, and it should be more sensitive, so that where you change you view, the rift will follow, but it should do it more accurately. And you should make it so that the ground that was rifted up goes back down, shortly after it comes up.
  • Range and cooldonw are configurable
  • Working on better controlability.
  • It doesn't directly revert for the same reason EarthRaise doesn't.
Thanks for the feedback! :)

BryanPlays

Verified Member
I personally like this move but there are some things that i think should be up to the person in control of the config. Maybe you can control the height? like 5-1 blocks high. Maybe you could also make it so that the blocks go down right after they hit because if someone uses this move a lot (everyone who uses earthrift) they basically grief the arena. It makes it hard to see and it doesnt take much time to do this.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I personally like this move but there are some things that i think should be up to the person in control of the config. Maybe you can control the height? like 5-1 blocks high. Maybe you could also make it so that the blocks go down right after they hit because if someone uses this move a lot (everyone who uses earthrift) they basically grief the arena. It makes it hard to see and it doesnt take much time to do this.
The revert time isn't within my power. It simply uses the same code RaiseEarth's pillar function uses. The height is within my power and I'll work on that when I can. It's kind of the same problem with RaiseEarth, you can spam it and it griefs arenas and terrain. The revert time of EarthRift is affected by the global earth revert time.

BryanPlays

Verified Member
Can't you just make it so that once the move is finished it dissapears, maybe even has a falling animation?

Green

Verified Member
The whole point (one of the points) was to also make cover, there is no point of it going back down immediately after. No earth moves are like that.....

BryanPlays

Verified Member
Well that could be configurable, say for example you use earthrift, 30 seconds after it is made it falls.

Status
Not open for further replies.