• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Raise/Arise Chiblocking (...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
We should make a chiblocker-ing move called Raise! It would allow the chiblocker to suck the life out of a person to completely heal themselves!

It would give you the buffs of:

• Haste 3
  • Speed 10
  • Strength 9000 (hue..)
  • Resistance 8000 (hue hue...)
  • Absorption 800
  • Regeneration 100,000
It will be a one hit kill and has the radius of 100 blocks in all directions. This makes sense because we are chiblockers!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Verified Member
We should make a chiblocker-ing move called Raise! It would allow the chiblocker to suck the life out of a person to completely heal themselves!

It would give you the buffs of:

• Haste 3
  • Speed 10
  • Strength 9000 (hue..)
  • Resistance 8000 (hue hue...)
  • Absorption 800
  • Regeneration 100,000
It will be a one hit kill and has the radius of 100 blocks in all directions. This makes sense because we are chiblockers!
HERP A DERP THIS IS DA BESSSSTH THANG EVAH DO IT DO IT BUT IF ANY1 UES ON ME I WILL KILL YOU SO BAD!!!!! ( lol :p)

Matt

Verified Member
I don't find these troll posts funny at all and I hope we have punishment for the people who create them :L.

Hero

Verified Member
I don't find these troll posts funny at all and I hope we have punishment for the people who create them :L.
Its not for everyone :p
But punishing people that are in it for pure enjoyment of themselves and others is wrong. Those people should be punished.

Matt

Verified Member
Its not for everyone :p
But punishing people that are in it for pure enjoyment of themselves and others is wrong. Those people should be punished.
This forum isn't for threads like this, it's for serious concepts. When I have to spend my time looking through threads only to find suggestions like this it kind of makes people mad

Hero

Verified Member
This forum isn't for threads like this, it's for serious concepts. When I have to spend my time looking through threads only to find suggestions like this it kind of makes people mad
Then simply ignore them. You seem to be the only one who's actually upset for the wrong reasons.

Its alittle funny
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Verified Member
Then simply ignore them. You seem to be the only one who's actually upset for the wrong reasons.

Its alittle funny
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*goes over to hero and whispers in his ear* wow even his profile pic is emotionless.

Matt

Verified Member

Its alittle funny
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*goes over to hero and whispers in his ear* wow even his profile pic is emotionless.
I don't know how you find this funny to be honest, I find lots of things funny but this is just stupid and pointless

Varni1

Verified Member
Let's sort these things out.

A) Trolling threads shouldn't be made. It's annoying, and wastes time.
B) Let's not make threads for troll suggestions to PK Core.
C) This thread is basically pointless. Trolling is literally the dumbest thing ever.
D) I hope those people who did troll/support the trolling get punished.

Anyways, those are my reasons why you shouldn't troll.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well seeing as everyone is going against hero mostly, let's all remember it's just a joke. While it may be an area for "serious concepts", a joke is harmless. Instead of all of you sticking your fingers up your bums and getting butthurt over this thread, maybe make use of your time on here by reporting bugs, or suggesting something useful, or coming up with a cool new concept entirely. Any devs, go code addons or in matts case be productive. Honestly it's stupid to make the thread, but it's even more stupid to complain about it.

HydroMan

Verified Member
But remember, you did the fart joke and you got mad over me because I jokingly was official of your joke. Are you a hypocrite?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Matt

Verified Member
But remember, you did the fart joke and you got mad over me because I jokingly was official of your joke. Are you a hypocrite?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm not a hypocrite because this is a separate thread taking up view space for people who may have better ideas than this shat, this has absolutely no importance. The thread I posted my fartbending joke on was for people to voice their opinions about their favourite element / subelemet and the comments of that update weren't going to be used or looked at like the threads in this section, this just wastes people's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.