• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

updated PK Reasource pack

Jack_08

I apologize for the inactivity, I took my mind off of minecraft for a while and complete forgot about this thread, but for the past few days i worked on a few things on the resource pack, such as volume and the menu background
===========================================================
Pk ResourcePack v4.0
======================================
1.9 Compatibility
Few changes to menu background textures

Note: Please Relaunch minecraft to properly load the resource pack
Download

- You are allowed to use this for your server resource pack
- You are allowed to modify the resource pack
- You are NOT allowed to re-upload the resource pack or any parts of it
- You Are allowed to use the resource pack for videos
- if you want to share this Resource pack, just share the link of this thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pk Resource Pack v3.0

Added Realistic Environmental sounds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pk Resource Pack v2.0
- made sounds for earth less louder then before.
- made fire sounds less louder than before
- made water sounds less louder than before

sorry for the lack of details ' '

Pk resource pack v1.0
===========================================
- Air sounds are more realistic than the sound of creepers getting hurt. sound alot more like wind.
-Water sounds are a lot different and louder and more hear-able.
- Earth sounds a lot louder and more realistic, as if two boulders are crashing to each other.
- Fire sounds are a lot louder and more realistic and hear-able
- Changed the disk "C418" A.K.A "Wait" to legend of korra avatarstate theme.

Last edited:

Jack_08

Isn't the theme song copyrighted?
its all over the internet like youtube.. heres a link

besides where else am i so pose to get the theme song?
... and yes i did ask the publisher of this video to use this in my sound pack. and he said he didn't mind since he uploaded it three years ago

Last edited:

HydroMan

Yes he can, but he shouldn't. It is just etiquee(meh spelling), not a forum rule, as there is no consequence for not following it. He would need to atleast give me a warning that he will ban me if I continue keeping the signature big. :)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Yes he can, but he shouldn't. It is just etiquee(meh spelling), not a forum rule, as there is no consequence for not following it. He would need to atleast give me a warning that he will ban me if I continue keeping the signature big. :)
Stop being a fucking bitch and listen to him.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
What are you, a staff? Don't tell me to shut up. You're not a boss of me. Have a nice day :)
Ok people, here is a tutorial on how to ignore someone.

First, click the shitty profile picture. Then, on the right hand side, there is an "Ignore" button. Click this, and the world will easier for you.

HydroMan

Ok people, here is a tutorial on how to ignore someone.

First, click the shitty profile picture. Then, on the right hand side, there is an "Ignore" button. Click this, and the world will easier for you.
Whatever. It is abit to rude to tell someone to shut the f*ck up.