• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Snowman -> Snow -> Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
Sponge, Filled Cauldron, Hydrated Farmland - all should be waterbendable!
Oh man never thought about that sctually they should really code it so you can use a wet sponge as a source and then turn it into a normal sponge xD
and it takes an amount in a filled cauldron depending on what move you are using so if u use watermanipulation it would take a bit of water but if u use surge it should use all the water in the cauldron :D

HydroMan

Verified Member
and slime :3
Of course. How could I been blinded :eek:. Hopefully nobody has yet made which Im gonna search for it now *hint hint... for my next sugestion! lol. But wait. Slimes are... well... you know - made out of slime and that it is green. I don't think slimes could be considered as WS by the fact that it would be a bit unrealistic for pulling the water within that is blueish and not greenish. In reality, i don't know if you can take pure water out of slime by any logical and possible means. But I have a doubt that you couldn't. :/

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Of course. How could I been blinded :eek:. Hopefully nobody has yet made which Im gonna search for it now *hint hint... for my next sugestion! lol. But wait. Slimes are... well... you know - made out of slime and that it is green. I don't think slimes could be considered as WS by the fact that it would be a bit unrealistic for pulling the water within that is blueish and not greenish. In reality, i don't know if you can take pure water out of slime by any logical and possible means. But I have a doubt that you couldn't. :/
Gellybending :3

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
I already made a thread on cauldron-bending, so that's done ;p It'd also be cool if Metal-Benders can use cauldrons as a source too

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
And anvil.
Wouldn't that cause issues with moves since anvils fall? I guess you could change them to iron blocks or something but still.
Oh man never thought about that sctually they should really code it so you can use a wet sponge as a source and then turn it into a normal sponge xD
and it takes an amount in a filled cauldron depending on what move you are using so if u use watermanipulation it would take a bit of water but if u use surge it should use all the water in the cauldron :D
Always wanted that. That would be amazing :D

HydroMan

Verified Member
No, but its a config. Configure it
Yea, why not *sarcasm*. We might as well remove all the earthbending blocks from the list , and let others add them to be earthbendable list back on their own, because tthat's a good excuse to not work on doing something that suppose to be "a must have!" in the plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.