• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Firebending - FireMissile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
I don't expect you to edit your own personal suggestion to make it a combo, but I do appreciate the fact that you made it a hold shift technique. I would, however, like to see a change in the range, as for I feel like it's a bit small- you have to be in a considerate range of the person, to the point where it could be dangerous to hold sneak just to send a guidable blast at them... I also feel like if you're that close you don't really need to send a FireMissile at them...
I'd also give you a gif, but Imgur isn't exactly being kind when it comes to making gifs- it's taking a while for the process to complete
Ill increase the range.

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
How is this different from Combustion:
  1. It's about the speed of fireblast, just noticeably slower.
  2. It can follow players better.
  3. Unlike Combustion, it's explosion is smaller. Meaning it causes less knockback.
  4. Range is smaller than fireblast.
  5. User cannot switch to another move while controlling the missile.
How is this useful?
  1. Gives a move that can follow players and blocks.
  2. Does more damage than fireblast.
  3. This is part of the firebending element (its not a subelement).
  4. Two times the range of fireblast.
Genius.

Fuzzy

Verified Member
This Suggestion seems a lot like FireShots, an ability developed by Jed. Although, it has integration that are similar to combustion (such as the explosion). If you ask me, This is basically just a re-make of FireShots that allows a player to only throw one "shot" and upon impact, an explosion occurs. Its not the worst suggestion, but I think there are already enough long ranged attacks suggested/implemented.

Hero

Verified Member
This Suggestion seems a lot like FireShots, an ability developed by Jed. Although, it has integration that are similar to combustion (such as the explosion). If you ask me, This is basically just a re-make of FireShots that allows a player to only throw one "shot" and upon impact, an explosion occurs. Its not the worst suggestion, but I think there are already enough long ranged attacks suggested/implemented.
I never really played with fire shot. I want it to look different and thats an add on.

Hero

Verified Member
So fire shots with an added explosion on impact?
No because fireshots allow you to shoot 3 fast balls of fire.

Firemissle shoots 1, but is a little slower than fireblast and it follows blocks and people.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
No because fireshots allow you to shoot 3 fast balls of fire.

Firemissle shoots 1, but is a little slower than fireblast and it follows blocks and people.
How do you mean it follows blocks and people?

Moonelight

Verified Member
In no way do I understand why fire needs a seeking missile move. No move automatically follows a user, the bender is literally continuing to manipulate their element to do these specific things, AKA the "Missile" doesn't have a mind of its own, the user is manipulating every direction it takes. Though the idea of this move is okay, I don't think it is fit for the plugin, Fire just doesn't need something like this.
Gives a move that can follow players and blocks
Though you might not think this type of thing is over powered, it is. When a move seeks out another user, then explodes on impact (ignoring Combustion), it becomes very unfit for the plugin. Sorry, but this is Denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.