• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Ice Arc (Torrent Combo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidal_Force

Verified Member
Hello, everyone! After watching Tonraq vs Unalaq about one hundred times, I've fallen in love with this frozen ice arcs that Unalaq bends during the fight, and figured that we should have them as a combo move.

How It Would Work
This ability would work by first performing torrent like normal, and then, as the ring circles around you, you would move to phasechange while holding shift and left click, then move to icespike, and left click, and then finally move back to torrent where, upon left click, you would be able to shoot three ice arcs that would move in a parabola towards your opponent. The damage they would deal would be in the mid to low range, but they would also apply slowness to your opponent.

What It Would Look Like

The parabolas themselves would be made up of ice blocks, going towards your opponent and thinning out towards the point. I would have a picture, but the file to upload is somehow too large.

Proof

orfeas

Verified Member
Nice idea.It's kinda like a combo,it can easily become one.
but the file to upload is somehow too large.
Yeah ik about that,i used to be able to upload 8 seconds good quality gifs but they probably lowered the max size a file can be,or something is messed up.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I support this idea, although this combo should have a cooldown. I know that Unalaq used it multiple of times against in Tonraq, but it is a need for this being fair in a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.