• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Why is EarthSmash not affected by the AvatarState?

Status
Not open for further replies.

orfeas

Verified Member
Yeah it does not seem very logical that the earthsmash does more damage but is not bigger.

HydroMan

Verified Member

I imagine Korra used this type of size of the boulder when in avatar state. In the pic it is shown that it is 5 blocks tall and 15 blocks long. The Boulder size could be change 10 blocks tall, or/and/or only/not 20 blocks long. This type of boulder could also be implanted in mc if it satisfies. Korra also seemed to use any size of the EarthSmash when in avatarstate, such as regular one (small) and the huge one.

(Now compare the earthsmash from the show with my given in-game image)

Last edited:

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
It would be cool if it looked like a badgermole for some random reason ;p
tumblr_m67jsqgLgz1qkcqdyo1_500.jpg

I imagine Korra used this type of size of the boulder when in avatar state. In the pic it is shown that it is 5 blocks tall and 15 blocks long. The Boulder size could be change 10 blocks tall, or/and/or only/not 20 blocks long. This type of boulder could also be implanted in mc if it satisfies. Korra also seemed to use any size of the EarthSmash when in avatarstate, such as regular one (small) and the huge one.

(Now compare the earthsmash from the show with my given in-game image)
It could be that huge, but a little more irregular. I mean, it is a rock, not a spoge-ish wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.