• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Why is EarthSmash not affected by the AvatarState?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
In this thread, we are going to talk about why EarthSmash is not affected by the AvatarState.
Why isn't it? The AvatarState gives you immense power towards all of your elements, and you guys do a pretty good job of this. But I get pretty disappointed when I try to use EarthSmash in the AvatarState and the only thing that changes about it is how long you can ride the EarthSmash.

First, lets look at a video of Avatar Korra using what I THINK is EarthSmash:

In this video, at 2:48 - 3:10, we can see Avatar Korra going into the Avatar State and using what I think is EarthSmash

Now, I am not saying "Oh! Please make EarthSmash in the AvatarState be a 100x100x100 ginormous rock!" No. I am just saying that leaving EarthSmash to be 3x3x3 in the AvatarState is a bit ridiculous with the amount of power given to the Avatar in the AvatarState.

Here are some screenshots (DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THESE):

This is the default AvatarState EarthSmash (Looks normal -_-):
2015-06-30_13.33.16.png

Here is one, that I think would be good for balance but make it however you want:
2015-06-30_13.33.20.png
And here is one if you want to be extreme. Again, it doesn't have to be one of these, make it however you want:
2015-06-30_13.33.25.png
Write in the replies what you think about the current AvatarState EarthSmash and how you think it should change. ^3^

Thank you for reading my thread, I hope you liked it! :D

Janny

Verified Member
The Boulder in the video seems to be 20x20x10 or even less then you said it to be
I never said the rock that Avatar Korra bent was 100x100x100. "Now, I am not saying "Oh! Please make EarthSmash in the AvatarState be a 100x100x100 ginormous rock!" No." This is just so that you guys know that I don't mean to make the size ridiculously huge and OP, just make it bigger.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I never said the rock that Avatar Korra bent was 100x100x100. "Now, I am not saying "Oh! Please make EarthSmash in the AvatarState be a 100x100x100 ginormous rock!" No." This is just so that you guys know that I don't mean to make the size ridiculously huge and OP, just make it bigger.
surge is bigger -_- Y not EarthSmash?

Emil

Verified Member
EarthSmash does 9 hearts of damage in avatarstate, and takes quite a long time to charge up, and yeah it goes faster.

Janny

Verified Member
EarthSmash does 9 hearts of damage in avatarstate, and takes quite a long time to charge up, and yeah it goes faster.
Atleast its like that on the server i play on ^.^
At least they can make the actual rock bigger so it looks more like in the show. I feel so weak when I go into the AvatarState, and I use EarthSmash and its just the regular-sized EarthSmash with a bit of buffs .-.

Janny

Verified Member
I hope thats a joke, because the lag involved in moving that would be horrendous
It was a joke, I just built it and screenshot it because they said "100x100x100 seemed ok". (I think they were joking as well) (Also I wanted to see how a 100x100x100 EarthSmash would look like :3)

Status
Not open for further replies.