• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Lower CD/No CD On Default Waterwave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidal_Force

Verified Member
Hello!
Recently, WaterWave was handed a horrible nerf, with a VERY LONG default cooldown and warm-up time. Additionally, now it can no longer be used coming from water, it seems. I suggest that for the default config with waterwave, it would be what it was before, with no cooldown. The cooldown would still be able to be editable, however, as well as the warm-up. To me, waterwave never seemed overpowered with no cooldown, as it needed a source and had a warm-up time. I'm sure many waterbenders can agree about how horrible this nerf is, and since many server owners don't change the configuration on PK, it would soften the blow a little. Thank you.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hello!
Recently, WaterWave was handed a horrible nerf, with a VERY LONG default cooldown and warm-up time. Additionally, now it can no longer be used coming from water, it seems. I suggest that for the default config with waterwave, it would be what it was before, with no cooldown. The cooldown would still be able to be editable, however, as well as the warm-up. To me, waterwave never seemed overpowered with no cooldown, as it needed a source and had a warm-up time. I'm sure many waterbenders can agree about how horrible this nerf is, and since many server owners don't change the configuration on PK, it would soften the blow a little. Thank you.
The 10 second cooldown actually isn't all that bad when people are constantly using icewave on you and then flying around you crazily xD

Joeri

Verified Member
The 10 second cooldown actually isn't all that bad when people are constantly using icewave on you and then flying around you crazily xD
yet fire has like a 5sec cooldown firejet which travells further with a combo and has a damage combo aswell! Yay, great balancing

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
yet fire has like a 5sec cooldown firejet which travells further with a combo and has a damage combo aswell! Yay, great balancing
Firebenders can use firejet everywhere. WaterBenders need water. Therefore, in version BETA 10, everything was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.