• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

HydroMan

Verified Member
Isn't it her general power to manipulate molecules instead of just speed them up?
Well yes, but she has a rather limited type of manipulation, where she can only speed them up to make things blow up or melt/ignite/heat up (m. combustion, m. acceleration) , and freeze them in place (m. immobilization). At certain occasions ,she his know to have three more molecural powers; Deceralation (in her past life-self), Inhibition (as a warlock) and Reversion (Possibily developt in near or at se point in the future)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Deadpool joins the battle!!!
Deadpool shoots Piper.
Mister Immortal suffocates, and comes to life without the ice covering him.
Ice Stasis doesn't suffocate you, lel. It just leaves you frozen, unaware that you are in ice and unconscious in that state. Piper is shot, but still alive by the potion she used.
Now how will your Mr. Immortal will free himself? :p

HydroMan

Verified Member
Mr. Immortal dies from Hyperthermia, and revives without the ice covering him.
With this power, the target can't die from hyperthermia, because you can't feel cold in it :p. This works pretty much the same as uf you were immobilized

HydroMan

Verified Member
He OUTLIVES PIPER!!!!!
He still his frozen. Piper still wishes to shatter, but she knows you gonna still be resurrected.

After the effect of the ability has passed, Mr. Immortality defrost from the ice. Piper then cast a spell that swaps their powers. Piper has now all the Mr. Immortality powers while he has her and their original ones lost/changed. Piper is now unstopable >:'D

owlcool

Verified Member
He still his frozen. Piper still wishes to shatter, but she knows you gonna still be resurrected.

After the effect of the ability has passed, Mr. Immortality defrost from the ice. Piper then cast a spell that swaps their powers. Piper has now all the Mr. Immortality powers while he has her and their original ones lost/changed. Piper is now unstopable >:'D
So...Because Piper can't die and lost her powers as a witch, she is unstoppable. Seems legit. Not at all vulnerable to getting tasered or pepper sprayed.