• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
(And Dr. Strange beat him. :p
Also, Gamzee and Rose were pretty overpowered)
(there were viable ways of beating both of them. you guys just keeps using "x dies instantly because y does z." gotta be creative)

owlcool

Verified Member
(there were viable ways of beating both of them. you guys just keeps using "x dies instantly because y does z." gotta be creative)
(Such as? xD
And also, since we have no information on these characters other then what you gave us, we couldn't use any "weaknesses." )

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
(Such as? xD
And also, since we have no information on these characters other then what you gave us, we couldn't use any "weaknesses." )
(gamzee = heroic and just deaths. you could have just summoned some grunt dude for me to kill, then my death would be just. rose = really trying to do attacks that were smart, preparing for moves and using strategy. anyway...)

Sweet Bro uses lidoff.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
(gamzee = heroic and just deaths. you could have just summoned some grunt dude for me to kill, then my death would be just. rose = really trying to do attacks that were smart, preparing for moves and using strategy. anyway...)

Sweet Bro uses liftoff.
(Oh yeah, I forgot that I killed Gamzee. :p And how do you prepare for something that squishes you into nothing?)

HydroMan

Verified Member
How? With a potion? Cite your sources of how she can make or gain such a potion. :p
Book of Shadows is a very powerfull spell book. They have that book which contains alot of variety powerfull potions, not just spells. They read their ingredients and how to make them on the book :p

HydroMan

Verified Member
(he wasnt death. it says his death wasnt just nor heroic. i didnt say he was death, hell, owlcool even killed him later.)
(So was Piper, but i didn't see owlcool's character being dead once. Well maybe, i think his was Obama (if it was even his character))

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
(Oh yeah, I forgot that I killed Gamzee. :p And how do you prepare for something that squishes you into nothing?)
(fix yourself to a point in space or something. go forward with an attack instead of sending infinite minions. anyways...)

Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff got to church, butt hella jeff is praying wrog.

HydroMan

Verified Member
(fix yourself to a point in space or something. go forward with an attack instead of sending infinite minions. anyways...)

Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff got to church, butt hella jeff is praying wrog.
(BTW haven't i killed them both before?)

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
(Because She exploded them. Unless bro and jeff have smth on their sleeves that they survived the attack)
(she exploded them? dude. this is an rp. you can't just instakill everyone because you feel like it.)

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
(Im not killing. Im attacking you. As the two guys have no powers, it's a reasonable kill for them)
(I don't think instantly exploding is a reasonable attack, as you provide no description other than that they explode. And who said they had no powers. ;-) )

HydroMan

Verified Member
(I don't think instantly exploding is a reasonable attack, as you provide no description other than that they explode. And who said they had no powers. ;-) )
It's her power to speed up the (entities) molecules to where they explode. And what powers do they have?