• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

HydroMan

Verified Member
Sisters don't have the power of immortality nor invincibility, as doorman created portals draining each drop of the potion before they even touched the sisters.
The potions don't even have to touch (or its liquid) to affect them. Their Intention interacts with the potion, thus it is not necesserary have to them or splash :p

owlcool

Verified Member
The potions don't even have to touch (or its liquid) to affect them. Their Intention interacts with the potion, thus it is not necesserary have to them or splash :p
Needs citation to something similar to a wiki or episode or YouTube video.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
(This is getting kind of ridiculous/boring
"I'm more invincible!"
"No, I'm more invincible!!"
try to balance your characters with something like idk weakness and use some strategy?)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Deadpool joins the battle!!!
Deadpool shoots Piper.
Mister Immortal suffocates, and comes to life without the ice covering him.
Ice Stasis doesn't suffocate you, lel. It just leaves you frozen, unaware that you are in ice and unconscious in that state. Piper is shot, but still alive by the potion she used.

HydroMan

Verified Member
"I'm more invincible!"
try to balance your characters with something like idk weakness and use some strategy?)
(Gaz or whats his name, should ad some kind restriction to this Korra-mon thing. We should either do Atla/Lok theme with just benders and what not or do with pokemons ,or else this can keep last forever as people have no restriction for what character (s)he can pick *looks at owlcool >_>*)

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
"I'm more invincible!"
(That was why I made a new rpg that is one of the most balanced there are. Too bad nobody is playing it.)

owlcool

Verified Member
(Gaz or whats his name, should ad some kind restriction to this Korra-mon thing. We should either do Atla/Lok theme with just benders and what not or do with pokemons ,or else this can keep last forever as people have no restriction for what character (s)he can pick *looks at owlcool >_>*)
(I am just using Marvel characters. Don't even let me get into DC)

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
(How about this:
Rule 1: NO INVINCIBILITY/IMMORTALITY (unless there is a viable way to still kill them)
Rule 2: NO TRANSFIGURATION (ex: turns the opponents weapons into fish, its just stupid)
Rule 3: KEEP IT FUN (this means no super duper op characters)
I'll text these to baz and see what he thinks.)

HydroMan

Verified Member
(How about this:
Rule 1: NO INVINCIBILITY/IMMORTALITY (unless there is a viable way to still kill them)
Rule 2: NO TRANSFIGURATION (ex: turns the opponents weapons into fish, its just stupid)
Rule 3: KEEP IT FUN (this means no super duper op characters)
I'll text these to baz and see what he thinks.)
(speak to yourself. Remember the time i wanted to kill your character with a vanquish? You didn't die becuz he was death. Well that was pretty op character if you ask me)

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
(speak to yourself. Remember the time i wanted to kill your character with a vanquish? You didn't die becuz he was death. Well that was pretty op character if you ask me)
(what? none of my characters were death. the only character i used that was really op was lord english and i stopped using him very quickly.)

owlcool

Verified Member
(And Dr. Strange beat him. :p
Also, Gamzee and Rose were pretty overpowered)