• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Detonation

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Hmm, I like this idea. I think I would throw in my personal changes a bit too, if I would decide to work on it.
(Please don't hype cuz of this message, if u get high expectations then it can only turn out bad for you. >.<)
I'm really not that hype to be honest :/ Even tho it is cool that my suggestion can become inspiration to some people for them to consider making :)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Yea, except they are throwable (i imagine it being throw in a boomerang lauching motion of your hand). I'm still decing if there should also be a safe trigger (shift to explode) or should explode after it attaches the thing.
I thought of how it should explode by two ways
  1. The block that is detonated would trigger the same way tnt (triggered by redstone mechanics/sercruit, by flint&steel, by another exploding thing and ect.)
  2. If you shift with detonation slot, all the detonated blocks will explode rather explode in order when triggered by the things i said in 1) .

Status
Not open for further replies.