• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterManip/IceSpike + PhaseChange = Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmyernos

Verified Member
If you want to bombard someone with water and ice, just switch between watermanip and iceblast. I get what you're doing here, and it does sound cool, but if you're just trying to get water and ice together, then I'd say just switching between watermanip and iceblast. But, I'm not usually a waterbender, so maybe there's something that I'm not seeing.

HydroMan

Verified Member
If you want to bombard someone with water and ice, just switch between watermanip and iceblast. I get what you're doing here, and it does sound cool, but if you're just trying to get water and ice together, then I'd say just switching between watermanip and iceblast. But, I'm not usually a waterbender, so maybe there's something that I'm not seeing.
This is for expanding the use of phasechange i would say. I want to spice up those move combination with phasechange ,making look cool like you said.

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
you really shouldnt have to kiss anyones ass for this to be added, its a revolutionary idea that will slowly but surely change the face of waterbending :D:D

HydroMan

Verified Member
i was talking to the other guy sorry just clearing up his question for you :)
oh.. :D then you could have qoutes his reply instead of mine :D
you really shouldnt have to kiss anyones ass for this to be added, its a revolutionary idea that will slowly but surely change the face of waterbending :D:D
I wasn't beggen for this to be added . I just like how would it add a detail to phasechange with a small adjustment of it. Still ,thanks for all your support :D

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
oh.. :D then you could have qoutes his reply instead of mine :D

I wasn't beggen for this to be added . I just like how would it add a detail to phasechange with a small adjustment of it. Still ,thanks for all your support :D
ik not begging that was the wrong word for me to use to describe it, i mean you shouldnt be argueing about it as its a legit an awesome move

Hero

Verified Member
Why wouldnt watermanipulation and icespike be one? Water Manipulation isnt a move in avatar, its a thing. I was thinking instead of freezing it and such, you just grab it from water for water and ice to ice.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Thats a very good idea. I recommend you should make a suggestion for the icespike (projectile) be merged into one move - watermanipulation and leave the spike attack for icespike. I can say that way it would be best. Thought ,i still wanna leave the suggestion for the combination phasechange ,as it might be potentianal of switching between the states of water where watermanipulation block would be determined by a source block :)

Hero

Verified Member
Thats a very good idea. I recommend you should make a suggestion for the icespike (projectile) be merged into one move - watermanipulation and leave the spike attack for icespike. I can say that way it would be best. Thought ,i still wanna leave the suggestion for the combination phasechange ,as it might be potentianal of switching between the states of water where watermanipulation block would be determined by a source block :)
Hey, yours is looking into, so I wont interfer :)

HydroMan

Verified Member
No, i'm really up for that idea :D. I urge you to do so. If it gets look into ,I would then add to my post that tied with your watermanipulation adjusment ,the block state could be changed with phasechange ignoring by the source block it was choosen to project out. :)

HydroMan

Verified Member
No, i'm really up for that idea :D. I urge you to do so. If it gets look into ,I would then add to my post that tied with your watermanipulation adjusment ,the block state could be changed with phasechange ignoring by the source block it was choosen to project out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.