• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete [SANDBENDING] [NEWMOVE] Sand Spout

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vidcom

Is he the only one who did sandspout? He had might used airspout that sucked the sand into making sand'ystorm'ish tornado causing into turn into sandspout with no earthbending in use :/
Sand on the floor would have been limited, nowhere near enough can be seen to support the size here. Also, if sand was sucked off the floor with AirSpout, it would have likely been thrown, yet he sustains it, with no visible effect on how the floor is looking.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Even though they didnt ride it, I dont see why they couldn't. Thats just my opinion though. I really would like to see earthbenders have some sandmoves.
It would be very hard to try riding a spout made of a sand that is soft. Of course they can harded it, but the speed of it would be slow as how i believe it would.

Hero

Verified Member
It would be very hard to try riding a spout made of a sand that is soft. Of course they can harded it, but the speed of it would be slow as how i believe it would.
You know what @HydroMan you are right. Not about it being hard to ride a spout made out of sand, about it being slow. So even though it would have limited height and speed, it would go somewhat slow, but not so slow where its redundant. I'll add that to my suggestion with your name on it Hydro! :D

V

Vidcom

Good to know that air and water are also neither soft nor loose

LeafHD_

Verified Member
If it's gonna be slower than AirSpout, I would just walk on land or use EarthSmash. By the way, spouts on Project Korra have a limited speed as they were much faster in both TLA and LOK.

LeafHD_

Verified Member
Sand is softer than Earth, it can be as swift as air and as manipulating as water, how is it slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.