• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterCycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
Katara didn't do that at night time. She did it in a swamp meaning that the environment would be a bit darker than usual. And I do NOT like the idea where you need a certain amount of water to do a certain move. If you make it so that EVERY waterbending move needs the right amount of water, water would be one of the weakest and worst elements. No one likes a water camper and waterbenders are not always going to have access to a lot of water.
Water is in grass, leaves, flowers....people.....

TheElementHunter

Verified Member
Katara didn't do that at night time. She did it in a swamp meaning that the environment would be a bit darker than usual. And I do NOT like the idea where you need a certain amount of water to do a certain move. If you make it so that EVERY waterbending move needs the right amount of water, water would be one of the weakest and worst elements. No one likes a water camper and waterbenders are not always going to have access to a lot of water.
I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.