• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterCycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Verified Member
What I have in mind is its like icebullet where you left and right click fast to shoot. But you cant redirect it and maybe there has to be a somewhat big watersource, so you cant plantbend it.
For project korra to pick up you are right clicking you have to be looking at a block for the listener to activate.

HydroMan

Verified Member
accepted <3 maybe make those rings with a 1 or 2 gap space between them also <3? and actual water instead of particles <3<3 n sorry for sploding a lil bit there
I would like for them to be particles as they are thin as with water it would look like... well... weird the best word to put in. It would resemple more like in a torrent ring to me which that i dont like. Besides waterbending doesnt have any moves that is used only by the particle (except icebullet)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I would like for them to be particles as they are thin as with water it would look like... well... weird the best word to put in. It would resemple more like in a torrent ring to me which that i dont like. Besides waterbending doesnt have any moves that is used only by the particle (except icebullet)
Oh believe me blocks look good :3

Janny

Verified Member
i think the fact katara did so many has something to do with it being night time and being in such a spiritual place might have helped too, th fact that shes in water also ment she has alot to work with i think :eek:
so the more water sources around you the more you can throw, it also showed katara slicing through the leaves an stuff so im guessing the damage at 3 would be sufficient but hopefully if its made then it would be configurable <3
hope i answered the question
Katara didn't do that at night time. She did it in a swamp meaning that the environment would be a bit darker than usual. And I do NOT like the idea where you need a certain amount of water to do a certain move. If you make it so that EVERY waterbending move needs the right amount of water, water would be one of the weakest and worst elements. No one likes a water camper and waterbenders are not always going to have access to a lot of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.