• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterCycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
a move used by katara fighting the "swamp monster" thanks to Hero for the gif :) <3
tumblr_lqbsicRkly1qd87hlo1_500.gif
the move would start off small and get larger to a config amount, as you gather more sources it would spit out more of these "cycles" in straight lines
2015-04-26_16.54.40.png 2015-04-26_16.55.17.png
cooldown per shott: 600
overall amount of shots: 20
overall cooldown: 3000
knockback: 3-5
damage: 3
range: 20
amount fired: 3-5
height: 5

Last edited:

BlueGhost

Verified Member
:D I like the idea!
I have a question, in the show Katara did like 20 at once, are you suggesting just being able to do one with out cooldown or more then that?
Cause I think it would be a bit overpowered and would end up act as if your spamming a move, if you throw a ton of them at once.
If so to make it more balance maybe just around 2 each time? 
And maybe it could just deal like 1,5 of damage if the player is hit by an not yet fully sized one?
What do you think? ;)
By the way, I like the name :p

Hero

Verified Member
I have a question, in the show Katara did like 20 at once, are you suggesting just being able to do one with out cooldown or more then that?
Cause I think it would be a bit overpowered and would end up act as if your spamming a move, if you throw a ton of them at once.
And maybe it could just deal like 1,5 of damage if the player is hit by an not yet fully sized one?
What do you think? ;)
What I have in mind is its like icebullet where you left and right click fast to shoot. But you cant redirect it and maybe there has to be a somewhat big watersource, so you cant plantbend it.

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
What do you think? ;)
i think the fact katara did so many has something to do with it being night time and being in such a spiritual place might have helped too, th fact that shes in water also ment she has alot to work with i think :eek:
so the more water sources around you the more you can throw, it also showed katara slicing through the leaves an stuff so im guessing the damage at 3 would be sufficient but hopefully if its made then it would be configurable <3
hope i answered the question

DJStuff

i think the fact katara did so many has something to do with it being night time and being in such a spiritual place might have helped too, th fact that shes in water also ment she has alot to work with i think :eek:
so the more water sources around you the more you can throw, it also showed katara slicing through the leaves an stuff so im guessing the damage at 3 would be sufficient but hopefully if its made then it would be configurable <3
hope i answered the question
Yea i think if the damage at 3 is a good amount because if not it would become very overpowered very fast, and a very interesting move I like it.

Hero

Verified Member
You are more than welcome to record videos, livestream, or alter ProjectKorra to your liking, you just can't reproduce them. You may direct your viewers / users to the ProjectKorra website to install the plugins and addons
PK EULA @zmeduna

Status
Not open for further replies.