• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Tremorsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I just got an idea on how tremorsense could help you for mining, which is so very similar to seismicsense in the show. Even tho I think it could be denied still .-.
mehh. I'm gonna still make a suggestion and hope that would be atleast consider be worthy as an feature

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Thats not the case. It is just pointless to bind it ,if we can already do it without its bind. And if we can already do it without binding it,whats the point of having an the ability of it really? Thats like having a passive to not take falldamage and having a ability called "safeland" which does the same thing as passive one
Shifting deactivates it.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ugh people, if you don't want the ability binded then don't bind it ffs
By that logic ,we should make an air ability "negatefall" which negates the falldamage when fallen. If people decide to not bind it ,they would still negate the damage when fallen. Do you see where i'm going?

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Here's an idea: Have the seeing ability toggled off by default so I don't get seizures every time I log and and have to toggle it off :c

Joeri

Verified Member
By that logic ,we should make an air ability "negatefall" which negates the falldamage when fallen. If people decide to not bind it ,they would still negate the damage when fallen. Do you see where i'm going?
No we shouldnt make an ability of a passive move, tremorsense is different then just the passive

HydroMan

Verified Member
No we shouldnt make an ability of a passive move, tremorsense is different then just the passive
how come its diffrent? (besides the smoke thing). If you bind it you will have glowstone beneat your feet. If you don't bind ,you still have glowstone beneat your feet.

Joeri

Verified Member
how come its diffrent? (besides the smoke thing). If you bind it you will have glowstone beneat your feet. If you don't bind ,you still have glowstone beneat your feet.
Because the smoke and the ability to turn it off

Just because 1 part is a passive, doesn't mean you have to remove the other

HydroMan

Verified Member
Because the smoke and the ability to turn it off

Just because 1 part is a passive, doesn't mean you have to remove the other
Then make the smoke thing passive too ,then remove the ability afterwards. Or we could, you know... just remove the passive thermosense and just leave as an ability (lol i keep repeating myself).

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I'll be the first to say that Tremorsense needs to be reworked, but removing it completely is out of the question. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.