• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bottlebending issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
I dont like waterbottles being nerfed @Janny
This post makes waterbending from bottles useless ;-;

I think it should be a dynamic thing. So if you have around 9 bottles, all moves are the same, but certain moves take more than one bottle. Torrent can take around 2 or 3, octopusform would take 5, surge would take 2. If you dont have the required # of bottles, then the move either doesnt work, or is downgraded.

owlcool

Verified Member
I think some people on this thread are over reacting...
Yes, because multiple people reacting in a debuff to something that is balanced in the same way by requesting for the debuff to not make waterbending potentially completely useless on land is overreacting.

If you are talking about something else, or if you disagree, please elaborate.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yes, because multiple people reacting in a debuff to something that is balanced in the same way by requesting for the debuff to not make waterbending potentially completely useless on land is overreacting.

This in no way will unbalance the plugin... hardly anybody I see actually uses bottles...

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member

I know the feeling, but this is for the best. Do you think I want to be crushed by E and Fbenders? My goal with this thread is just to bring some reality and faith to the shows. At this moment, Wbenders are as powerful when they are close to an ocean as if they had bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.